WHO NEEDS A WEATHER FORECAST ANYWAY?

/ WHO NEEDS A WEATHER FORECAST ANYWAY? #1  

johndeere2210

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 2210
I couldn't help but notice that the outside temperature and amount of precipitation for a given area are directly proportional to the number of posts and replies here on TBN. Who needs to watch the weather channel when we have TBN? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ WHO NEEDS A WEATHER FORECAST ANYWAY? #2  
That does seem to be the case. I don't even bother looking at the forecast anymore... in SE Texas this year it has been either rain or heavy rain! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ WHO NEEDS A WEATHER FORECAST ANYWAY? #3  
I used to use the forecasts for scheduling. Well, heck, I'm in Texas. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Besides that, I learned rather young there wasn't much I could do about it. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

(we're having a later than normal freeze this morning, they told us to protect tender plants, I figure they need to be toughened up a bit, life isn't easy)

/ WHO NEEDS A WEATHER FORECAST ANYWAY? #4  
Time of day has to do with posts too I think. A lot of the old guys post early and alot of others post in the evening or at night. I am a midnight guy and we're all wierd.
Weather does have alot to do with it I think too.

/ WHO NEEDS A WEATHER FORECAST ANYWAY?
The weather must be pretty good in most places, only 58 registered users and 139 annonymous users on line! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ WHO NEEDS A WEATHER FORECAST ANYWAY? #6  
TRACTORS DEFINATELY ARE NOT GREEN!!! THEY ARE RED!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ WHO NEEDS A WEATHER FORECAST ANYWAY? #7  
Spent a little time living in a tent in Korea, back in the 50,s and we had a special program we activated when it started to rain. "We'd let it rain". Great military move.
penokee /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ WHO NEEDS A WEATHER FORECAST ANYWAY?
I didn't know you could get a red John Deere. Around here they are all green! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ WHO NEEDS A WEATHER FORECAST ANYWAY? #10  
Actually JD has in the past made yellow and red tractors as well /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Remember, there are no bad tractors, some are just better than others.
I don't have a green tractor yet, but if someone were to give me one it would have a good home /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ben