anywho directory

/ anywho directory #1  

heehaw

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M4900, B7510 and RTV
i am trying to find the internet directory that gives the name, address and phone numbers, plus list the people that live around that location?? i have used it before, but can't find it now..??sure hope one of you have it listed in your favorites.
heehaw

/ anywho directory #2  
I think the link you are looking for is www.anywho.com. They used to show a link on the street address that came up and it brought up any of the neighbors on the same street as the person indicated who had a published listing in the telephone directory. However, in recent months this link has been dropped on the address and you can no longer get this info. Maybe because of privacy issues??? Hope this helps.

/ anywho directory
thats the link i have, but i use to be able to bring something up that showed all the neighbors and their phone numbers etc etc?? can't seem to do it with anywho now, so i was hoping there was a different link..thanks
heehaw

/ anywho directory #4  
try this site Whitepages.com , just don't put in the house number...and watch out for a bushel of pop-ups! It does what your looking to do however....

I recall there used to be a site named something like InfospaceUSA, but I can no longer find it...

/ anywho directory
thats it.......thanks, i have added it to my favorites list..
heehaw

/ anywho directory
they must update this directories more often than i thought..my mom passed away last march; we left the phone hooked up for several months, and that number is already out of the directory for anywho and whitepages.
heehaw

/ anywho directory
i guess everything changes...neither of these directories work like they use to: i would like to find one that will list people with just the address: which these use to do??
heehaw