When I grow up......

/ When I grow up......
Check out the gallery.

Tx Don will see something he liked.

/ When I grow up...... #3  
WOW, now that is some truly beautiful work.

/ When I grow up...... #4  
Harvey,

Those are some pretty amazing gates. The guy has a fantastic imangination and from the photos in the gallery, he's also got the ability to put it all together.

Isn't it a little late for you to be up? I heard a rumor you got some serious work lined up in the morning. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eddie

/ When I grow up...... #5  
Harv,

When i see work like that I always think of what CEO's earn compared to people with real talent.

/ When I grow up......
Ahhh, that's tomorrow morning......

This morning I'm off to HD for some baseboard since we got the new carpet installed in the master yesterday afternoon. And the new bedroom suite is coming today. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Yesterday ran from 4 am until just after that post last night.

I'm building a custom rack with a removable module for a jeep unlimited. I hope to finish today and get it off to the powdercoater Monday first thing.

I do need you to PM me directions to your place. If everything goes right I'll join Lucy and Iris at your place for a day of fun and games on the official day of rest. But since there's no rest for the wicked nor willing and I happen to be an easy son of a bad word............ /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 618765-april 1 2005 044.jpg
    618765-april 1 2005 044.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 178
   / When I grow up...... #7  
I am very curious on how much something like that runs, not the tree, but the horses?

Thanks.
-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ When I grow up......
I believe they have a "contact us" on their web page. It doesn't cost anything to ask. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ When I grow up...... #9  
What material are you using to build that rack? The picture makes it look like stainless and I doubt you would powder coat that.

/ When I grow up......
This rack?

It's .065 galvanized 1 3/8 chainlink top rail. It's light and strong and easy to work with.

Attachments

• 619365-april 2, 2005 003.jpg
    619365-april 2, 2005 003.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 121