How Smart are you??????

/ How Smart are you?????? #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
Take this on line IQ test if you dare. It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes. I don't know how accurite it is, but I found it challanging enough to keep going to the end. Take the free IQ test here.......

/ How Smart are you?????? #2  
I may try this one later, but the last few IQ tests I've taken has put me anywhere from 138-142. These scores in my adulthood still match what I was tested at as when I was in 3rd grade.

/ How Smart are you?????? #3  
Hmmm, does spelling count? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I took that "tickle" IQ test several months ago. According to that test, I'm a smart person trapped in a stupid persons' body. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

My wife agrees.

/ How Smart are you?????? #4  
Wall, mah eyecue must be purty lo, oncet eye registeered, ah cuddent fahnd duh testt. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ How Smart are you?????? #5  
john, use the search feature

so whaddya guys get then?

/ How Smart are you?????? #6  
Hmmmmmm
Well the web IQ tests I've taken all make me out to be a genius.

Not that I'd disagree with them, but I suspect its like kidee sizes: they add a grade or to to make you feel good.

/ How Smart are you?????? #7  
I believe most of the web tests are padded by 10-15 points. I think I have taken this one, and I recently took one on e-mode and scored 138. I have taken a bunch of "real" IQ tests (Slosson, CogAT, Stanford-Binet, etc) and usually scored in the 122-130 range. The reason I have taken so many is that my brother was a high-school guidance counselor, and my whole family served as his practice subjects when he was getting the degree. Then, when I got certified to teach Gifted and Talented students, I went through the whole thing again in a Tests and Measurements class.

Funny thing; when I was dating the red-head who is my wife now, her mother, a 40-year veteran teacher, was constantly buying IQ tests at book stores and ordering stuff from Mensa for me to do. I remember telling my future wife that I hoped I could continue to do well on my tests so we could go ahead and get married.

By the way, have you ever seen one of these threads on IQ tests where anyone claimed to have scored 95? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ How Smart are you?????? #8  
<font color="blue"> How Smart are you?????? </font>

Two kids I went to school with had the highest IQs in the class.... one went into real estate and the other went to prison. Go figure? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ How Smart are you?????? #9  
they have not caught up to the real estate dude yet, but they will, then he will join the one already there. was the one in prison by any chance a lawyer type.

/ How Smart are you?????? #10  
Hey Junk; 105, and a concrete thinker. Is that good? Does that mean I'd be a good concrete finisher? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Mith, apparently I found it after your help! I still say the Scots built Hadrians wall though !!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif