Dogs

/ Dogs #1  

PLOWER

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 4710 JD Lt133 JD 345
Do you all have dogs? I have a great Black Lab he is my best friend. His name is Zip. I have had him for a year and he's two years old. But I got him at the pound for twenty bucks and I trained him to retrieve. So if anyone wants to get a dog go to your local pound its cheap and you can get a great dog, maybe.

/ Dogs #2  
We have a chocolate cocker spaniel (Fudge). My daughter and son-in-law have a black lab (Zeke) and St. Bernard / Great Pyranees mix (CJ). The cocker and lab both love to swim and retrieve stuff out of the tank (pond). Its amazing how long they can keep swimming without getting tired.

Alan L., TX

/ Dogs #3  
This is Ginger, she is now 10 years old. WE got her when she was 8 weeks old.
I wouldn't trade her for all the tea in china and this planet has been a better place for me to live with her as my friend.
Dog.jpg

Another one of her baths after another one of her dips in the river.
P0002298.jpg

Bx2200-(Altered,-Crop).jpg

Winnipeg, Manitoba
freebie-maple-leaf.gif

2001 BX2200 (23 hrs) All Kubota FEL,Tiller, box blade, blower w/elec shute, 60 mid mt deck, Ag tires.
Grey market B7000 w/Tiller (120 hrs)

/ Dogs
I wouldnt trade my dog for anything ethier. Too bad they have to get old though, huh?

/ Dogs #5  
yup,He is a JRT and we call him J.J....He looks at you and you can tell what he's thinking

THROW THE BALL!!!!!!!!

Laziness is the Father of invention.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
Lil' Paul
Proud owner of TC21D

/ Dogs #6  
Plower,
Do you take him hunting? I have a great Jack/Fox Terrier mix. He loves upland game but Duck and Goose hunting is my favorite. My brother just got a Black Lab ( Corona). I'm very jealous. Post some pics of your dog if you got some
Jay

/ Dogs #7  
Yep, we got "Buster" from the local pound. Appears to be a purebred Rat Terrier who loves everyone; full of energy and just wants someone to play with all the time.

Bird

/ Dogs #8  
We have three - 2 solid liver German Short-Haired Pointers, and one very small, black, bushy little mutt. Willy is the oldest of the two pointers, 7 years. Rook is the youngest at 10 months. The little one's name is Biscuit. We found her in the industrial park where we work. We figure she was about 7 months old as she was in the process of losing her baby teeth. No question she was dumped there.

18-55424-kubota.jpg

/ Dogs
Jay,
yes I take him hunting. I think I will go out and get a didgital camera I think it's time. So I will post some in like a week.

/ Dogs #10  
Dogs? I don't THINK so. BUT, we do have two extended family members....a Schnauzer (Charlie), and a Lord Only Knows (Sally) shown here (in attachment) celebrating Charlie's first birthday. Yep, they get birthday parties, presents, and Christmas presents also!

Attachments

• 6-61832-0255Charliesbirthday.JPG
    6-61832-0255Charliesbirthday.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 80