Anyone go to Empire Farm Days today?

/ Anyone go to Empire Farm Days today? #1  

Von

Veteran Member, Advertiser
Tractor
Kubota B2710
Did anyone go today? I plan on going tomorrow morning and hopefully beat some of the heat. Just wondering if there is something that I sould not miss!

18-30445-von.gif

/ Anyone go to Empire Farm Days today? #2  
Ok Von & Muhammad & Anyone else going....

Wake up call...

Let's go to Empire Farm Days and have fun.../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

See ya there! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-48044-JFM3BW5205SigFile.JPG

/ Anyone go to Empire Farm Days today? #3  
If at all, I would be going tomorrow, but have been very busy with things and don't have a lot of extra time these days. Any chance it will drop down to 80 and the humidity will be gone tomorrow? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

msig.gif

/ Anyone go to Empire Farm Days today?
I just got back from the show and it was HOT! Big barn fans were a big hit! I did pick up some new ratcheting chain binders for $18.00 each.
Muhammad, its going to be close to 100 tomorrow so go early.

18-30445-von.gif

/ Anyone go to Empire Farm Days today? #5  
Any special displays I should check out, if I go?

msig.gif

/ Anyone go to Empire Farm Days today?
yeh, the big barn fan with the water mist! Seems like it held alot of interest today! One thing I didn't see and was hoping to see were aftermarket cabs for tractors. I was hoping to find someone with softsided ones for my tractor, just didn't see any. I did kind of run thru lots of it because of the heat, so I may have missed some. Take a golf umbrella if you go to keep the sun off of you.

18-30445-von.gif

/ Anyone go to Empire Farm Days today? #7  
Last year a local dealer for Curtis had a display but no cabs on the lot, just blades... that's the closest I remember.

msig.gif