Should I file for a Devorce?

/ Should I file for a Devorce? #1  

chucko

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx1800
Got home from work last night and my wife used MY BOTA to mow MY yard....THATS MY JOB!!!!!!.. She like it so much she mowed the yard beside us for the lady also!!!

/ Should I file for a Devorce? #2  
<font color="blue">( Got home from work last night and my wife used MY BOTA to mow MY yard ) </font>

If you file for divorce, you'll find out that it is only HALF your Bota and HALF your yard. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Should I file for a Devorce? #3  
Buy another 'bota.

You have a lot more options with that, than with a divorce.
And it will be cheaper in the short term, and may lead you to profit in the long term.

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Should I file for a Devorce? #4  
No,No, No, just keep the Bota full of fuel /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Should I file for a Devorce? #5  
No, don't divorce her, but this might open up talks to become a <font color="teal">two-tractor</font> family!

/ Should I file for a Devorce? #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( No,No, No, just keep the Bota full of fuel )</font>

Because if it ever runs out of fuel it will be _your_ fault./forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Should I file for a Devorce? #7  
The cost of my first divorce would have gotten me a B3030 with cab. And if I keep going to court like I will be soon I might be able to get an L39.
And I'm dumb enough to wonder how my lawyer could afford his Saab convertable? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Should I file for a Devorce? #8  
If she likes your Kubota that much, chances are she would end up with it in the settlement.

I'd try to work it out first, you know, for the sake of the tractor.

/ Should I file for a Devorce?
Your right I sure would miss that little tractor.

On the bright side she suggested that I might need a small bushhog for when I help out and mow fields and such... So now the neew attachment is her idea so I have to get it right?

/ Should I file for a Devorce? #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Got home from work last night and my wife used MY BOTA to mow MY yard....THATS MY JOB!!!!!!.. She like it so much she mowed the yard beside us for the lady also!!! )</font>

BOTA BLUES

Got me an evil woman,
Takes out my Bota when ever she can.

Oh Lordy got me an evil woman,
Takes my Bota out when ever she can.

She takes my Bota out 'a ridin',
And mows the lawn of another man.

...Big Dawg /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif