can you find the man?

/ can you find the man? #1  

Moon

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3010HST R4's, Scag Wildcat ZTR, 61
This is something I got in the mail. Took me a bit to find him.
----------------------

Find the man between the coffee beans.
Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in 3 seconds that your
right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you
find the man between 3 seconds and one minute, then your right half of
the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between one
minute
and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly
and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after
3 minutes your right half of your brain is a mess, and the only advise is to look more for these types of exercises to make that part of thebrainstronger.

The man is really there.

Attachments

• 688469-Find_the_man.jpg
    688469-Find_the_man.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 798
   / can you find the man? #2  
I guess I'm normal - first time for that /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif - as it took me about 20 seconds.

/ can you find the man? #3  
You really need to change your addy...........

I found what I think is right in about 20 seconds, but then I can see a face of a man in there also, so I am either a lunatic or a genius...........not really much difference in the 2.

/ can you find the man? #4  
Same here around 20 seconds. Good one though. I was looking for an illusion of somekind at first. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ can you find the man? #5  
Just guessing, but I'd say it took me about half a minute to find him. Didn't know what I was looking for, but when I spotted him, it was pretty obvious.

Thanks,
Eddie

/ can you find the man? #7  
Moss:

Coffee beans - if you say so. Guess I'm old, slow and brain dead.

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ can you find the man? #9  
Almost instantly....... Hmmmm. There goes any creedence your test had, right out the back door. ('cause I ain't all that bright) /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ can you find the man? #10  
The wife said that left handed people use the right side of their brain. She is left handed, reluctantly looked at it, and found it in two seconds.

Right brain functions are: Holistic thought, Intuition, Creativity, Art and Music.

Left brain functions are: Analytic thought, Logic, Language, science and Math.

I'm right handed and it took me about a minute.

Thanks for the post now I understand that because she is right brained she is impaired in certain aspect of home building. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
It is going to be interesting when we start building the house. She is already saying we can put in this and move that here....
All the time my mind is trying to keep up with OK, but then we will have to move the plumbing, add electrical run, support the foundation, change the roof line, that will be about $$$ more etc..... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif