0 to 200

/ 0 to 200 #1  

Moon

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3010HST R4's, Scag Wildcat ZTR, 61
I thought this was worth sharing here:

Three men are sitting at a bar...
The first says: "I bought my wife something which goes from 0 to 100 in 6 seconds".

The other 2 guys don't know what he's talking about so he reveals: "I bought her a nice Porsche".

The second guy says: "I bought something which goes from 0 to 100 in 4 seconds"

"That HAS to be a Ferrari - right?"

"Yeah that's right! I bought my wife a nice red Ferrari."

The third one says " I bought my wife something which goes from 0 to 200 IN JUST 2 SECONDS!!"

see attached picture.

Attachments

• 688933-zero_to_200_in_2secs.jpg
    688933-zero_to_200_in_2secs.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 272
   / 0 to 200 #2  
Good one Moon, Your wife does does not read this board right /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Ben

/ 0 to 200
Duuhhhh ....i didn't think of that. With my posts about Reilly (the great dane we recently lost) I gave her a link right into this forum. Ut Oh! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I'll wait and see if she mentions it. Yeah, thats the plan.

/ 0 to 200 #4  
Best of luck Moon, If you suddenly stop posting we will understand why /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Ben

/ 0 to 200 #5  
Oh! Your going straight to he!! for that one. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Very funny. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 0 to 200 #6  
Told the wife I was going to buy her something that would go from 0 to 200+ in about 3 seconds. Took her about all of that 3 second time to say, "A scale"?. (Me= /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif) (Her= /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif)
Been nice knowing you guys. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 0 to 200 #7  
Wouldn't work with mine........ she is too heavy for light work and too light for heavy work.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 0 to 200 #8  
moon, you must luv to live on the edge.... or should I say you laughs tip the scale