How smart is your right foot?

/ How smart is your right foot? #1  

Moon

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3010HST R4's, Scag Wildcat ZTR, 61
TRY THIS..!!!

How Smart is Your Right Foot?

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind, and you will keep trying as many more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction.

/ How smart is your right foot? #2  
Funny -- but you can beat it. Just draw the six starting with the inside of the loop. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ How smart is your right foot?
Ahhh ... I think you figured a way around it.
Good job thinking outside the box! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ How smart is your right foot? #4  
Ok, when I start the six "up top" (not inside) I have no problem whatsoever (at first thought it was a prank), but when I start the six on the "inside", my foot changes directions? (just the opposite)

I am ambidextrious (sp?) don't know if this has anything to do with it.

Hmmm, interesting. I was goiong to ask if you were left handed, but a lefty here at work could not stop his foot from changing direction, so I'm not sure what that would prove.

Anyone else?

/ How smart is your right foot? #6  
For what it's worth, and I could be wrong, being ambidextrious (sp? yet again:) "means" that you "were" left handed, but that your parents "forced" you to use your right hand.

Keep trying this with the foot, same thing everytime.

Now this is bugging me!

/ How smart is your right foot? #7  
I fell off my tractor and hit my head. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oh.. you said desk.

I *hate* it when I have no body control. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ How smart is your right foot? #8  
<font color="blue"> For what it's worth, and I could be wrong, being ambidextrious (sp? yet again:) "means" that you "were" left handed, but that your parents "forced" you to use your right hand.
</font>

AmbidexTROUS: Able to use both hands equally well.

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ How smart is your right foot? #10  
I was able to do it whether I started the 6 from the top or from the inside. Yes, I'm somewhat ambidexturous...although I can't do everything equally well with my left hand. As far as using most tools, no problem. I could bat from either side of the plate back in the days when I played a lot of ball...can't throw too well left handed, and can't write very well left handed either. Playing keyboards and guitar for 35 years may have helped, both requiring trained dexterity in both hands. Only problem is the right hand doesn't always know what the left hand is doing. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

...Tony