Veteran Member

Default Mountain v Regular -- Goats

Ok, scinetific questions here.
    Are mountain goats physically different to normal goats or is it just that they live on mountains? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    If they have physical differences if you put a mountain goat on a flat peice of ground would it lean and only be a ble to walk around in circles? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    If you put a normal goat on a mountain for long enough would it become a mountain goat? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Also on the subject, if you squashed a normal goat would it become a pygme goat, of would you have to change its genetics? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

So whats the best type in your opinion, mountain or normal (you are also allowed variations of them, eg. Hill goat)?

Thanks, just wondering about this last night.

Tractor
    Power Trac PT-425 / Branson 3520

Default Re: Mountain v Regular -- Goats

I sense Whitbread Tankard at work here.

"It's Tankard that helps me excel. After one I do anything well!"

Around here, goats mainly climb parked cars and pickup trucks, where they lean out the driver's window. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]