Mountain v Regular -- Goats

/ Mountain v Regular -- Goats #1  

Mith

Veteran Member
Ok, scinetific questions here.
Are mountain goats physically different to normal goats or is it just that they live on mountains? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
If they have physical differences if you put a mountain goat on a flat peice of ground would it lean and only be a ble to walk around in circles? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
If you put a normal goat on a mountain for long enough would it become a mountain goat? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Also on the subject, if you squashed a normal goat would it become a pygme goat, of would you have to change its genetics? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

So whats the best type in your opinion, mountain or normal (you are also allowed variations of them, eg. Hill goat)?

Thanks, just wondering about this last night.

/ Mountain v Regular -- Goats #2  
I sense Whitbread Tankard at work here.

"It's Tankard that helps me excel. After one I do anything well!"

Around here, goats mainly climb parked cars and pickup trucks, where they lean out the driver's window. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif