Not going well today.....

/ Not going well today..... #1  

ByronBob

Veteran Member
Tractor
2004 BX2230
While I was in a meeting about having our hours cut down to 32 from 40, my wife leaves me a message about the muffler falling off the car.

So yes, you could say I'm not having the best day I could be..

/ Not going well today..... #2  
At least the car didn't fall off the muffler. That would have been much, much worse. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hope things go better. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Not going well today..... #3  
Having your hours cut doesn't sound so bad....
Unless they are cutting your pay, too /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Here's to better days and your wife knowing what a muffler is. Things could always be worse.

/ Not going well today..... #4  
Full benefits and pay reduced in proportion to work hour reduction is a deal I have tried to get for a long time.

Four days a week saves on fuel and gives you a three day weekend every weekend. I hope the whole workforce goes that way, what the heck I think they did that somewhere else by figuring that if each person works less per week that more people would be employed to make up for it.

/ Not going well today.....
You guys are killing me. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It's bad enough gas, heating things are going through the roof. My pay isn't and now I'm rewarded with less hours and pay.

And when I get home from work, I get to crawl under the car and eat rust, dirt, stones and anything else my wifes car is holding for me.

Somebody get me a beer, prop me on the tractor and show me the way please.............. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Not going well today..... #6  
OK, use the tractor to lift the back end of the car so you can work on it easier...........

/ Not going well today..... #7  
Or move out of New York. I always thought that was an expensive place to live.

/ Not going well today..... #8  
Ok, here goes, I don't know if this will work or not, but it is a plan;

Drink some of the beer while sitting on the tractor, observing the offending vehicle./forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Drink of the hops until you can see, in your mind, the muffler on the car as the car's inner child. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Once you have done that go find that inner child and kick its little butt, as the song says. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Now, you can sit on the tractor again, drink of the beer and revel in the fact that once again you did not allow life to get over on you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Not going well today..... #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You guys are killing me. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Somebody get me a beer, prop me on the tractor and show me the way please.............. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif )</font>

I came home from work, sat down in my favorite chair, turned on the TV, and said to my wife, "Quick, bring me a beer before it starts"
She looked a little puzzled, but brought me a beer.
When I finished it, I said, "Quick, bring me another beer. It's gonna start."
This time she looked a little angry, but brought me a beer.
When it was gone, I said, "Quick, another beer before it starts."
"That's it!" She blows her top, "You bum! You waltz in here, flop your f*t a** down, don't even say hello to me and then expect me to run around like your slave. Don't you realize that I cook and clean and wash and iron all day long?"

And I just sighed and said..... "It's started!"

/ Not going well today..... #10  
LOL. Considered doing that myself at times. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif