What do you do when ya run out of posts to read?

/ What do you do when ya run out of posts to read? #1  

Mith

Veteran Member
Im sitting here, its late at night, its dark (probably something to do with the fact that its night /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif). Ive got nothing to do. Why not go to sleep I hear you ask, stop asking difficult questions, its too late for that I reply. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

It seems I spend most my day doing nothing. Move 3 stones from the stone garden and its inside to rest and breath oxygen for a bit. My intense periods of inactivity mindlessly reading through TBN has left me with little to do now. I must have read almost every post on TBN. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I should think that most of you have better things to do, or have a job, and therfore dont read every post on TBN. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I must be super quick reader to read the collective posts of 21416 members, either that or you guys are just slow typers (actually you could be like me and cant see the keys because its dark, you have got a 1/26 chance of getting the right letter though).

So what do you guys do when youve read all the posts on TBN?
Do something useful?
Talk to your wife?
Get a job?
Buy a new attachment?

Lookin for ideas here, tried everything, even eating strong mustard on its own. Ive tried cleaning but it just gets muddy agin, Ive tried other sites to read, either the people on there are as boring as watching paint dry or they bite each others heads off, but I just cant get along. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Ive even tried watching paint dry but its as boring as some members on other sites. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Well now my eyes hurt my mind is in a knot my feet are cold and im really dying to use the loo so ill see you in the morning (btw its a bank holiday, kinda like every other day except the shops are closed /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

/ What do you do when ya run out of posts to read? #2  
Uh, perhaps a girlfriend? (Or significant other)

/ What do you do when ya run out of posts to read? #3  
Mith; Sometimes I just sit there and watch the dust specks in the sunlight. It's a lot of fun when you can make them swirl around just right when you blow into them. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Jan made me quit chasing the cats around the house with a fork when I stabbed myself with it /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Other times, I'll take a magnifying glass outside and incinerate ants. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ What do you do when ya run out of posts to read? #4  
You could always start a new one and see what kind of replies you get..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have been a member just a few months now and have found this site to be extremely addictive, I guess its just the common interests and topics that keep you coming back. You'll find something else to do, the girlfriend idea would be my first choice too.

/ What do you do when ya run out of posts to read? #5  
I think you need to go buy back that B-6000? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Gary

/ What do you do when ya run out of posts to read? #6  
Mith
By posting a reply here I hope I don't jeopardise your thread /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="blue">What do you do when ya run out of posts to read? </font>

GO ON VACATION /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What do you do when ya run out of posts to read? #7  
/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gifDon't think you have to worry about jepordizing the thread:

Junkman already posted! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thought for a while I might be elgible for his fictituous "TBN thread killer's club", but looks like I've been a couple posts from the end in most of them so probably don't count. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Hope the vacation(s) have been enjoyable; both physical and virtual. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ What do you do when ya run out of posts to read? #8  
I just go to one of many other forums I am on whenver I run out of posts to read on here or other places.
BUT, I am on the net at work almost my entire shift, I have to be because of my job and if nothing is going on or breaking with any of our systems then I am on here and searching stuff out. If you ever need to find it on the net I've proably found it at some point or another.

/ What do you do when ya run out of posts to read?
Dave, wouldnt having a wife create more work, prevent me from buying new tractors, and make me do something? Are there any advantages? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif In my experince girlfrinds are just in it for your money and arent interested in anything I am. Man, arent I romantic eh? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif We need the TBN dating service /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John, I think youve found somethingthat would use alot of my time, Id have to find some sunlight first to do it in. The sun goes down 7:30pm last night. Loving the image of a crazy scotsman chasing cats around the house, wife cowering in closet, yelling in a yodas voice ''Let the Forks be with you'', man you crack me up /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Glad to see Jan is taking a hold on you, either that or she just likes the cats. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Another cool thing you can do with cats, stick tape across their fur on their back and they walk really funny. I tried it on my brother but hes not a cat so it didnt work /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Fooled all these years /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif On the same train of thought, get a bee, put it in the freezer for 10 mins, it will go all calm and sleepy. Tie a thread around its waist and defront it. Hold on the end of the thread when it takes off and you can walk you bee wherever you go /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greg, RUN, RUN NOW. TBN will consume your life and never let go. I rekon Muhammad is secrety brainwashing us so he can use us and our tractors in an evil plot to take over the world in the new metal tractor revolution with clamping grapples, whirling stumpgrinders, crushing tree shears, ...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Now this post is surely gunna get moderated ive uncovered his evil plan. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Junk, I cant do that, I dont have enough fingers to count my daily posts on, maybe ill have to do it by the hour. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I read both those posts before they were deleted and appreciated them. Even the greatest minds were dismissed before their time. Junk, be strong, overcome the demons, you would be pleasing them if you quit. Atleast stick around till youve seen the gloriful delivery photos of the BX you are gunna buy me, maybe even the delivery photos of the UTV John is gunna buy me. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif PS, will go down the dealer tomorrow, didnt get to it on Sat.

Andy, </font><font color="blue" class="small">( trolls who make the outragous posts )</font>, shall I take that as a hint?

Gary, I spoke to the guy who bought it at work recently, he wouldnt sell it. Ive got the money ready and waiting though, seriously. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Vin, What are you doing, posting again??? Youve returned from the evil clutches of doom (wife) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif So Vin, I expect you have done loads of things, got everything done at home and are just setting down to a nice cold one about now without TBN to consume your life. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Birdhunter, can I have you job, please /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif So have you fond any free loader plans for a really small tractor?? Ive failed in my searches so far /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PS, please dont delete all of this post if it needs moderating, just the offending bits (ok all of it), atleast if you do send me a copy in PM so I dont have to rewrite the whole thing in a different version, it took ages, I accidentally deleted it half way through. Give me achance to edit it before you delete. Please........ /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif (1 hour 24 mins to be exact /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

/ What do you do when ya run out of posts to read?
OK then, im open to suggestions as to what to do today. Its a sunny bank holiday, all the shops are closed and I cant think of anything that I want to do. Dont get me wrong, im not bored and I have things to do, but I dont want to do them because theyre not particularly fun things. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Ideas anyone?