Off-Topic/Politics

/ Off-Topic/Politics #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Recently I've noticed a couple threads about politics, and just as a note, I'd like everyone who participates in the off-topic forum here to keep a few things in mind relating to these threads.

- Remember that politics as a topic is among the touchiest subjects and can easily make for a heated discussion. I know that most members here don't have a problem getting along and discussing almost any subject in an intelligent way, but with a topic as based on opinions as politics, disagreement is going to happen and how you take a comment or remark may not be as the author intended, and can spiral into a less than respectful disagreement.

- Politics is basically as far from tractors as you can get. I'd rather not see the off-topic forum become over-populated by discussions about politics and possibly drive users not interested in discussing politics, from reading or contributing to the off-topic forum. Not to say there are too many threads about it now, but considering the almost endless possibilities in political discussions, it's something I'll watch in terms of popularity and dominance of the forum.

I'm not going to remove the political threads, but I would like to see them stay intelligent and adhere to the forum terms of use for basic guidelines, and also not increase in number to the point that we're beating any and all political subjects to death here on a tractor forum. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thanks...

msig.gif

/ Off-Topic/Politics #3  
Bird, now you bring in religion!!

Just kidding

/ Off-Topic/Politics #4  
Well , Bird , we have to agree with the MAN ! But while we're on the subject ,I would rather they keep that tax refund than raid S.S.funds and..........OOPS...SORRY.....won't happen again ! dass

/ Off-Topic/Politics #5  
I agree Tass! The social security fund is grandmas' cookie jar for all the politicians!

6-27459-jimsford.gif
jim

/ Off-Topic/Politics #7  
Thanks. Wholeheartedly Agree.

Rich S.
18-42090-rps_sig1.gif

/ Off-Topic/Politics #9  
Thank you, Webmaster. Let's not forget the one about the Republican JD talking to the Democrat legislator from Kobota.....(bad jest late in the thread)

LazyK.gif

Lazy K - Chip

/ Off-Topic/Politics #10  
Well said Muhamaad!!!!!!!!.......
What was that you said??
Just kidding.......