Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine....

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine....
Bob...........

I'm just intollerant...... But some say intolerable /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My ice cream is better than your ice cream....
my ice cream is better than yours....
my ice cream is sweeter than your ice cream...
my ice cream is better than yours....
My tractors is orange......
Your tractor is blue...
My tractor is held together with nuts and bolts...
Your tractor is held together with glue.....
My tractor is better than your tractor......
My ice cream is better than yours.....
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #12  
Hey...that Cold Stone stuff looks pretty good....better yet, theres one nearby...forget what I said...I musta been an idiot for buying Baskin Robbins....oh wait...but thats my brand...uh.....uh....great googlely moolgley.....wheres the phone number to Cold Stone. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

...Tony

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #13  
OK; This is how it really is. The only REAL tractors out there are BLUE, anything else is inferior!! If your not Scot/Irish, you have no reason to live. And anyone that even thinks trucks are any other color than RED, well, I guess maybe you're one of the biggest ill-informed, illiterate, stupidest person in existence. Person? Huh, you're not even good enough to live under a dead tree stump with a salamander. The salamander probably would leave if you moved in anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh no, has my real personality finally surfaced?! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

That was most likely the absolutely stupidest, immature, assinine thing I've ever written. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Even embarrassed myself after rereading it. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
It may have been a little extreme, but is that not the mindset that is damaging this site? Very juvenile if anyone would ask me. I may be almost an old guy, but it sure is apparent to me that maturity is blooming later and later in the last 20 years or so. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #14  
But John, why don't you like my Ice Cream brand? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #15  
Well, if it was that good, it would definetly be sold in MY town. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(

I am lactose intolerant and offended by the entire concept of a discussion of ice cream parlors.

Moderators, you have been doing a great job of deleting Junkman lately, are you all asleep today?

)</font>

Yeah! What Bob said. And I'm offended that Junkman didn't even mention <font color="green"> GREEN </font> tractors or <font color="green"> GREEN </font> Icecream. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #17  
Maybe you should go to the frozen custard stand a couple miles from your house. That should soften you up a little. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #18  
Hey Junk, Your such a troublemaker. I'll have 4 scoops of dark chocolate ice cream please with multi-colored jimmies on it. Now I'm hungry and all we have is Wild Raspberry ice cream. Yum Yum. Gotta go eat me some before the wife comes home.

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #19  
Oh yeah, Danny's Frozen Custard, just down the street from Vinces, the best chilli dogs in town. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Ron, are you sure you're not really from Monroe? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #20  
I'm new here.

I've been a lurker for the better part of 6 months.

In the finest tradition of MOST internet websites, my lack of seniority lends my opinion relatively worthles.

In MY opinion, my lack of "prior experience" with this site gives me an objective viewpoint, not found with "the regulars".

OK. Here we go. Hope I don't make too many people mad.

Most websites start off with an "all men are created equal" level playing field. After a few months or years, a few members begin to emerge as the "hierarchy". Their opinions are more important, their thoughts are always correct. Then "New blood" steps in (me?) They have their thoughts and opinions. If they follow like good little lemmings, everything is fine. If they think outside the box, excrement hits the wind generating device.

The site goes downhill FAST.

I've seen it happen way too many times on other sites. Ones dealing with everything from soup to nuts. No good reason why a tractor site should be immune, is there?

BE CAREFUL GUYS. YOUR EFFORT TO PROTECT WHAT YOU LOVE MAY BE THE LETHAL BLOW THAT RUINS A GOOD THING.

I've learned more from listening to people I DISAGREE with than all the people I agree with in my years.