Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine....

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #21  
Guess my taste-buds aren't that particular, sitting here eating a Nestle Vanilla Drumstick and it isn't that bad either.

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #22  
Farmwithjunk. . . I think your post makes a lot of sense and I agree with most of it. The one possible flaw in the ointment is not the people who post a lot being the 'senior' people, but on this site the senior people are the people with a lot of experience. I post a lot, but consider myself to be inexperienced compared to guys like JerryG, Soundguy, cowboydoc, rockeyridgefarm, jinman and a few dozen others. The thing that I think has driven many experienced users off the site, or at least to the sidelines is the new guys to tractors who bought their very first tractor and then act like an expert, and shout down the 'senior' or experienced people.

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #23  
Mike; Everybody has to go slumming once in a while. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifI just ate a couple elcheapo chocolatechip walnut things. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif They weren't that bad either! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #24  
Well, I agree with YOUR assessment, but we're comparing apples and oranges.

MY idea of "new" is new to the site, and NOT new to tractors.

If a person knows not of what they speak, they shouldn't speak.

In that regard, I think we're both on the same page.

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #25  
<font color="blue"> Well, I agree with YOUR assessment, but we're comparing apples and oranges. </font>

Enough talk about fruit... let's get back to the ice cream! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #26  
How about "orange" sherbert? Fruity, popular color for several makes of tractor, and I believe fine for the lactose intolerant!

How about rainbow sherbert? Would that be more a like Thieman [came w/ or w/o engine]....or say a DX that had a couple body panels replaced with NH? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh well, doesn't matter anyway: I like good hand cranked vanilla the best! It may be just the how tired you are when it gets ready that makes it so refreshing, but I don't care! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #27  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( let's get back to the ice cream!

)</font>
ALLRIGHT ANDY /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif you guys are making me hungry for ICE CREAM went to the fridge and all i have is chochoate banna swirl. wanted to go get a diffenrt flavor but can't aford the gas to get there /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #28  
Farmwithjunk

I'm pretty new here myself, but the neat thing around here: aside from exactly 1 post [thus about 99% chance it's a question - and all questions are very welcomed around here too /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif]; I don't think much attention is paid to "member ranking" other than for humor's sake. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Tractor owners seem to quickly recognize those who come up with neat ideas, those who are very knowledgeable, and those good at seeing issues from a neutral view. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Therefor process of elimination then leaves either those who are plain full of it [like me! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif] and those who are so happy with their machine (new member or old, many post or few) that they sometimes give advice through "filtered" glasses or "defend their brand to infinity." The latter [and maybe guys like me too /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif] are what causes consternation, because certain advice may very well be great for one question, but wrong for another, or maybe take a simple issue way off topic [in & of itself not always a bad thing i.e. when the orginal topic was solved, and humor or tangents keep a thread alive]; then those with more knowledge or less bias are offended.

Anyway, the good news, aside from reading threads like this [which I am now propogating /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif], the casual reader [or non-observant people like me] seldom sees anything but friendly advice. Bad news: well, I don't want to plant any opinions for you: stick around and form your own!

Confused? How about some ice cream!!! Any kind! Fudge swirl sounds good right now.....

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine.... #29  
Junkman,

I don’t eat ice cream. Here the pecking order is the Dawg, the tractor, the wife then the truck. Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with the truck! I don’t get upset when someone insults my tractor….. But the Dawg, now that’s another story….. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Gary

/ Opinions.... Your Opinions & Mine....
My dog is better than your dog....
My dog is better than yours....
My dog is a wiener dog...
Your dog is a boxer.......
Everyone knows that wieners have brights........
Everyone knows that boxers throw fights.....
My dog is better than your dog.....
My dog is better than yours....
My dog eats ice cream.....
Your dog only get ice....
My dog is better than your dog
Isn't that nice..........
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif