Gold Member Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Gold Member Thread #1  

Cityboyfarmer

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B8200D; JD 5205 MFWD w/522 Loader
My next post after this one will make me a Gold Member. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hehe. Gold Member. Hehe. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Get it?

What? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Gold Member Thread
WHOOP! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Der it iz! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Gold Member Thread #3  
Git 'r Done!!!

Now... the next couple levels are a bit harder to reach.
1000 is next, 2500 after that, then 7000 or so.

PS. No fair replying to yourself to bump your number. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Gold Member Thread #4  
1000!
Wow, that seems a long way off....and I was thinking I could get Platinum at 500. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh well; won't take too long....I don't need to be "cheating" to reply to myself: I do it way too much just because I'm too lazy to use the edit! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Gold Member Thread #5  
BTW....congrats on 250 Cityboyfarmer!

Dang...did it again! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I didn't mean to just promote poor (n)ettiquet, but couldn't resist! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Gold Member Thread #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What? )</font>

Congratulation Cityboy!

Now I need to work on my number of post too! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hypernix /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Gold Member Thread #7  
Just remember that it isn't the number of posts that you make that really counts...... it is the quality of the post that counts. There are a lot of people that have high numbers that never post much of anything of value. I call them the "me too" posters. Now, speaking of numbers, there is one member that is very proud of his posting numbers on another forum. On that forum, he claims to be the second most frequent poster. If his posts there are like his posts here.....
Like I said, it is quality, not quantity that counts...... Junk...

/ Gold Member Thread
Geeze Junk! Let’s keep it light here. No need for serious philosophical dissertations on quality over quantity. I’m looking for smart aleck comments, wit and humor here. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This is about Cityboy’s gold member...er....becoming a gold member. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This is a major insignificant milestone in my life. Don’t I get a prize or something? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Gold Member Thread #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( 1000!
Wow, that seems a long way off....and I was thinking I could get Platinum at 500. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif)</font>

Forgot about that one.

0 New Member
25 Member
50 Bronze Member
100 Silver Member
250 Gold Member
500 Platinum Member
1000 Veteran Member
2500 Elite Member
5000 Super Member
10000 Superstar Member

/ Gold Member Thread #10  
<font color="blue"> Just remember that it isn't the number of posts that you make that really counts...... it is the quality of the post that counts. There are a lot of people that have high numbers that never post much of anything of value. </font>

7144 posts about cats in bikinis later and you post this? Kind of the pot calling the kettle.... oh, forget it. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.