hurricane survivor

/ hurricane survivor #1  

deerefan

Veteran Member
Tractor
1952 8N, 2005 JD 5103
hello....i am relatively new to this site but in my short time here have found that everyone is very helpful. My family and I did fine....i am about 200 miles or so from the coast...other than a couple down trees everything made it unscathed. I do need some support from everyone....my uncle resides in Plaquemines Parish, La. which is located at the south most tip of La.. He decided to ride the storm out...last we heard there was over 30 feet of water over his house...we have not heard from him since. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I ask for prayers for not only him but everyone effected by this horrible disaster. Thank You and God Bless
P.S. Don't worry my brand new 5103 did not even get wet!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ hurricane survivor #2  
Hi Deerefan, I am at A loss for words. I wish you and your family well. I cant imagine going through something like that. I had ankle surgery last friday and have been laid up watching CNN. unbelievable!!!! I will keep you in my prayers.

Adios, Mike

/ hurricane survivor #3  
My prayers go out to you and all the fine folks in the area, it is just unbelivable what mother nature is capable of!!!

Best of luck to you and your family.

/ hurricane survivor
thank you...everyone.

/ hurricane survivor #5  
I'm sorry to hear that Deerfan. My brother in law & family live in Buras (which I think is in that parish?).

I'll pm you their name in offchance it's familiar.

I'm still horrified by what i see on tv and angered to no end hearing about these idiots looting hard goods (the non food items) and shooting firearms. I say catch em & hold court and sentencing right there on the spot. Those 'stealing' food, I have no problems with.

Richard

/ hurricane survivor #6  
You and your family and all the good folks will have Our Prayers from Our Family and friends. May God Be with you all and protect you.

Jim, Family & Friends