Tractor
    Yanmars = Fx235- F255- FX335... branson 4220i tlb - hinomoto JF1 New Holland 7610 Branson 3510 tlb

Default put out the trail cameras

Tonight I went out and put a trail camera close to the spot where our new tree stand will go.
    It will be interesting to see what lurks in the back 40 at night.
    The other night we were awakened by a cougar at 2:40am howling at something in the backyard.
    We picked up the camera on Ebay a year ago, after reading the posts at tbn and a little homework we decided on a video instead of a still digital camera. It has infrared light not a flash that way I wont loose it to someone discovering it. A friend already lost his to someone. It will be interesting to see what mother nature brings around.
    Ernie

yes, I have a cougar tag!

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    YM2000

Default Re: put out the trail cameras

Ernie, which camera did you get?
    I have been looking to get one, just leery of getting one with a flash that would spook a trespasser causing it to end up missing. I have a couple places I would like to know what time the bucks are coming through, a camera could help a great deal.

Tractor
    Yanmars = Fx235- F255- FX335... branson 4220i tlb - hinomoto JF1 New Holland 7610 Branson 3510 tlb

HGM
    We got a sony nightcam off ebay already to go in the box, it had the motion sensor,auto shut off, infrared, box ect...

I just checked ebay for you and there is one just like it on there allthough its a bit high priced.
    Do a search for (video trail camera) or (video trail) and you will find them.

I will check mine in a few days & see what lurks in the dark in the back 40
    Ernie

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L5030 HSTC, MF 5455

Neighbour put one out and has recorded 11 pictures of another neighbour walking his dog so far [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    YM2000

Cool,I'll take a look.. Thanks.