Midwest

/ Midwest #1  

JimBinMI

Veteran Member
Tractor
2015 Kubota BX25D-1, New Holland TZ18DA
How about it all of you other Midwesterners, can we outpost those of the Northeast? I think so! And what about Michigan State and some old basketball game they just played??
JimBinMI, Michigan!

/ Midwest #2  
Re: Midwest {Out post northeasters}

Hello Jim.
Hope you are doing fine.
Yes indeed M.S. sure can play basketball !!
Looks to me that there might be challenge in the making.
Us folks up here better know sometimes as ridge runners do to the rough terrain in the northeast,are able to unite at times.
It would be truly great and I hope others will join in on your request,that way we can find out how many of us are scatter across the U.S. also getting to know each other. :eek:)
So after you finish your coffee it should be about time to kick the tires and light the fire,and bring life back to your tractor.
Take care and have a pleasant weekend.

/ Midwest #3  

Hey, I did my internship at Michigan State University Veterinary College, can I play too? (Go Spartans!)

/ Midwest

PaulB,
Now Paul, when you go and give me information like that your tractor begins to look a little less orange and mine begins to look a little less blue! Now I'm gonna have to be nice to you for a little while with your MSU background and all. JimBinMI

/ Midwest #5  

Well Jim, I'm a split vote. I've spent the past decade an hour SW of Lansing, but spent darn near twice as long (growing up!) near Syracuse, NY. So I must confess, I selectively rooted for MSU. To compound things further,I'm a Boilermaker! Hmm, I guess that's consistent with how I'm currently riding a green garden tractor and struggling to pick the red (perhaps orange) compact!

/ Midwest

Mike,
If you have a good New Holland dealer within a reasonable distance please give them a look-see. I looked very hard at orange, looked at green, and looked very hard at blue...then I bought blue and would do it again. Nothing at all wrong with the others but the price and dealer that I found can't be beat (in this area). Are you my neighbor, I'm about an hour SW of Lansing, Battle Creek area! The dealer I found was in Coldwater, Bates Ford Tractor in case you want to give them a call. Good Luck, JimBinMI