Gasoline Prices!

/ Gasoline Prices! #1  

JimBinMI

Veteran Member
Tractor
2015 Kubota BX25D-1, New Holland TZ18DA
Filled up the van tonight, drove past four stations that were either $1.799 or $1.809 for regular unleaded, then found it at the truck stop off I-94 for $1.769! /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Don't know what your prices are but I am wondering how high prices have to be before we seriously consider alternate energy sources. OPEC has a great plan, offer less oil for sale each day than the world uses and keep prices up. I for one would love to see an alternate fuel developed that would reduce our reliance on foreign oil.

What do you guys think?

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Gasoline Prices! #2  
Prices have gone up around here, too, but fortunately not that high. Lately, I've been paying $1.479, but did stop at the wrong station in Mansfield last Wednesday and it was $1.539./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Bird

/ Gasoline Prices! #4  
If NZ uses imperial measures, the gallons are larger than US gallons.

/ Gasoline Prices! #5  
It seems to be a mini gas war going on up here,for with in a ten mile area there could be 12 cent different per gallon.
I paid $1,51 per gallon and diesel fuel $1.52 per gallon.

Hope we don't see another mid seventy gas crunch again.

Thomas..NH

/ Gasoline Prices! #6  
hi TomG
We are all in metric here in New Zealand but i have a few mates in Tx so i always work it back to US when writing on things where most of the people are in the USA
catch ya
JD Kid

/ Gasoline Prices! #7  
Yeah, the last trip I made to Alaska, I had to convert the liters to gallons, and then factor in the monetary exchange rate at the time, and Canadian gasoline prices were tough all the way in 1991, but that one tank of gas on the Alaska Highway that cost $3.45 a gallon really hurt, especially since I was averaging 5.5 mpg at the time./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Bird

/ Gasoline Prices! #8  
I finally went to the farmer down the road and filled up a plastic 35 gal. drum of diesel at $1.00 a gal. I have gotten tired of filling a 5 gal. can every week at $1.58. Should be alot nicer not running out when I need it.

Von

/ Gasoline Prices!
Re: Gasoline Prices! UPDATE

Currently in the Battle Creek, Michigan Area:

Regular Unleaded Gasoline: $1.999 up to $2.099 PER GALLON!

Paid $1.789 in Indiana on Sunday when I was across the border.

Heard on the news that the Government will investigate price gouging (sp) in the Midwest! Hope they do it quick, this is getting ridiculous!

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Gasoline Prices! #10  
Re: Gasoline Prices! UPDATE

Paid $1.569 in Oklahoma City Saturday. Diesel is going for $1.319.