Green, yellow, red ribbon

/ Green, yellow, red ribbon #1  

patrickg

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L4610HSTC
Just curious about how many folks on TBN qualified for/recieved the Viet Nam service ribbon, the one you see as bumper stickers and such, mostly green with red and yellow stripes. NOT making any kind of a political statement about people who didn't get one, never served in military, or anything else. Just playing at amature demographer with regard to this particular ribbon.

Due to various factors related to recent events, I will be incommunicado for a few weeks starting real soon now and will not be available for discussion related to this post. Will be most interested to see what has happened when I return.

Best to you all,

Patrick ________ P.S. For all of you who responded regarding the cosmology discussions (SOL, quantam mech, etc.), prepare for another foray, it seems there is better and better evidence that there was no such thing as "The Big Bang")

/ Green, yellow, red ribbon #2  
PatrickG, got that a some other fooh-frahs, combined with $2.00 and I go into most restuarants and get a cup of coffee! Now I can remember a time, when I didn't want the fooh-frahs on when I went into the restuarant. Never knew what was going to happen.

/ Green, yellow, red ribbon #3  
So that's why both of you are listed as "Veteran" members!!

/ Green, yellow, red ribbon #4  
I got one. I don't know what you can do with the information, but there it is.

Ernie