Part tractor, part truck

/ Part tractor, part truck #1  

JayC

Veteran Member
As the subject states this is a combo tractor-truck. It is called Tructor. It is powered by a Kubota diesel. I think it's about 50HP. It is 4x4, has a cab, can have a FEL, and has 3ph that can be transfered to the front or back. It also has a dump bed hence the truck part. At the website it shows it with the FEL and a rear-mount mower deck. These can only be viewed in New England and is VERY expensive. About $43000 /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif with a loader (not sure). There is a special factory direct price for a limited time you can get one with a loader for $39900 ($36000 without a loader). /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif They require a $12000 deposit and the balance paid within ten days. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif But despite the HUGE price, I still think it looks kinda cool. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif Lemme know what y'all think. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Here's the address: http://www.tructor.com

/ Part tractor, part truck #2  
This topic and web site were discussed some quite awhile in the past. It's a neat looking machine, all right. What I don't understand is why the other models are not included on their web site besides the T-4000. The others were included also the last time I visited their site (been a long time ago).

Bird

/ Part tractor, part truck
Sorry, didn't know it was discussed before. How long ago in the past? It sure is strange that's for sure. The price is so reasonable I should get one for everyday of the week! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Part tractor, part truck #4  
...and you thought $3000. for a mid-mount mower was expensive...

This model's mid-mount mower is over $9,000... /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

$9000??!! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif Is that for the Tructor or JD 4600? If it's for the Tructor I didn't think that thing could have a mid-mount.

/ Part tractor, part truck #6  
That thing is cool. I would still rather have a Deere though/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Part tractor, part truck #7  
00001ca3yjgqebjg.gif

Syxx_Killer...

You're too funny... I'm just busting your chops... /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG
a-usa.gif

/ Part tractor, part truck #8  
Heck, here's something everyone should have.
Hoss

Kubota Mudder.
m900dtmf.gif

jdtsc.gif

/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif Thx allot! Oh, well. I thought 9 grand for a mid-mount was way to high. But then I got to thinkin', if you were talking about the Tructor, it could be believable because that whole thing is too expensive. I'd rather have a compact utility tractor anyway. At least they look better. If anyone here like/owns a Power Trac, no offense intended, but IMHO those things look butt-ugly. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif I will stick to my good 'ol C.U.T. (compct utility tractor). /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

That Kubota looks so cool. Never get stuck again with that thing! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif But the mower deck, or FEL, or backhoe (whcih I have intended uses for) may not be able to reach the ground. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif You could run over cars with it! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Where can I get one? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif