Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Member

Default Part tractor, part truck

As the subject states this is a combo tractor-truck. It is called Tructor. It is powered by a kubota diesel. I think it's about 50HP. It is 4x4, has a cab, can have a FEL, and has 3ph that can be transfered to the front or back. It also has a dump bed hence the truck part. At the website it shows it with the FEL and a rear-mount mower deck. These can only be viewed in New England and is VERY expensive. About $43000 [img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img] with a loader (not sure). There is a special factory direct price for a limited time you can get one with a loader for $39900 ($36000 without a loader). [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img] They require a $12000 deposit and the balance paid within ten days. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif[/img] But despite the HUGE price, I still think it looks kinda cool. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif[/img] Lemme know what y'all think. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img] Here's the address: http://www.tructor.com

Default Re: Part tractor, part truck

This topic and web site were discussed some quite awhile in the past. It's a neat looking machine, all right. What I don't understand is why the other models are not included on their web site besides the T-4000. The others were included also the last time I visited their site (been a long time ago).

Bird

Veteran Member

Sorry, didn't know it was discussed before. How long ago in the past? It sure is strange that's for sure. The price is so reasonable I should get one for everyday of the week! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

...and you thought $3000. for a mid-mount mower was expensive...

This model's mid-mount mower is over $9,000... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Veteran Member

$9000??!! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Is that for the Tructor or JD 4600? If it's for the Tructor I didn't think that thing could have a mid-mount.

Tractor
    JD 4710 JD Lt133 JD 345

That thing is cool. I would still rather have a Deere though[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Syxx_Killer...

You're too funny... I'm just busting your chops... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Tractor
    J.D. 4400

Heck, here's something everyone should have.
    Hoss

kubota Mudder.

Veteran Member

[img]/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif[/img] Thx allot! Oh, well. I thought 9 grand for a mid-mount was way to high. But then I got to thinkin', if you were talking about the Tructor, it could be believable because that whole thing is too expensive. I'd rather have a compact utility tractor anyway. At least they look better. If anyone here like/owns a Power Trac, no offense intended, but IMHO those things look butt-ugly. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif[/img] I will stick to my good 'ol C.U.T. (compct utility tractor). [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Veteran Member

That kubota looks so cool. Never get stuck again with that thing! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif[/img] But the mower deck, or FEL, or backhoe (whcih I have intended uses for) may not be able to reach the ground. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif[/img] You could run over cars with it! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img] Where can I get one? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast