Harv--The Newest Star Member

/ Harv--The Newest Star Member #11  
Yes, Harv does deserve it. He's helped me alot. Cliff

18-73839-PLOWER.jpg

I'm moving up to a 4710 or 5205!

/ Harv--The Newest Star Member #12  
Gawrsh, Fellers!!! Thanks! /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

It came as quite a surprise to me, too. Thought you had to know something about tractors to get this title. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

Personal note to Muhammad -- even more than the title itself, I really appreciate the 43 percent pay raise! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Harv--The Newest Star Member #13  
<font color=blue>Thought you had to know something about tractors to get this title</font color=blue>

I thought I was ample proof that wasn't true.

Bird

/ Harv--The Newest Star Member #14  
Congratulations Harv!!!! You certainly deserve being promoted to Star Member. My congrats! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

18-73820-JDSignature.gif

/ Harv--The Newest Star Member #15  
Congratulations, Harv./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-30594-ronssig2.gif

/ Harv--The Newest Star Member #16  
All Hail Harv! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Congratulations, Harv. You are consistently helpful and a gentleman, two of the prime qualifications for 'Star' status.

The photo from "Double your Bota, Double you Fun" is a particular favorite in the wheeldog household.

Rob

/ Harv--The Newest Star Member #17  
Ditto from me too Harv. I'm pretty new here and you were the first to go out of your way to help me. Let's all raise our Chalkley Cups in a toast. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Harv.

/ Harv--The Newest Star Member #18  
Very fitting to have this happen today because I was moving some dirt around and thought to myself "I am gonna take some pictures just like Harv does when he does something." So congrats Harv and thanks for giving me the idea to start takeing some pictures.

/ Harv--The Newest Star Member #19  
<font color=blue>Anybody else remember Harv's signature while he was waiting for his tractor to be delivered? Hilarious!</font color=blue>

And the Christmas animation. That was way cool. Not to put the monkey on his back, but I am looking forward to this Christmas. Maybe Haloween and Thanksgiving and ......./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Al

/ Harv--The Newest Star Member #20  
Rob (Wheeldog) -

I'm glad you enjoyed that picture. Nearly killed myself trying to outrun the camera timer on that one. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif Later that day, I decided to hire a stunt double for a similar pict (attached). Funny how she resembles my 9-year old daughter. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

As for the Christmas animation, Al, that sucker took a lot of time. Unfortunately, time is one commodity I'm running pretty low on these days, so we may have to depend on some of the new talent that has joined the board this year. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Also, do you realize that the star of that animation is now undergoing a tractor-change operation?

Ahhh... Hollywood! /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

HarvSig.gif

Attachments

• 6-74529-DoubleBota.jpg
    6-74529-DoubleBota.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 66