20% Off Home Depot Coupon

/ 20% Off Home Depot Coupon #1  

NY_Yankees_Fan

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 2200
I just picked up a 20% off coupon on e-bay for $10.

Here are the coupon details:

This offer is valid and redeemable for a 20% discount on a single receipt in-store purchase of up to $2,000.00 at The Home Depot. This offer is valid through 04/30/2006.

So with coupon in hand I went to Home Depot picked up a snowblower for the sidewalk, saved $150, great deal. They already had snowblowers marked down 33% guess with no snow,PLUS the 20% off!! Go to e-bay type in Home Depot and see what you can get it for. They also have 10% coupon good forever, well as long as Home Depot honors them for.

Happy shopping. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 20% Off Home Depot Coupon #2  
All you have to do is make them an offer on most of their items. They either say yes or no. They really don't treat contractors any different then homeowners there but we ask them to better the price on a lot of large ticket items and they will. If not we wait till they have a sale.

Just today I picked up a $670 generator for $399. Also got a couple heaters at 60% off.

/ 20% Off Home Depot Coupon #3  
I did the same thing for Lowe's when I got ready to buy the vinyl siding for my pole bar/garage. I knew I was going to spend around $2000. I bought two 10% coupons for Lowes for something like $4. Between the two of them I think we saved around $300. Siding and then something else. Maybe the insulation & reinforcement wire for the floor. Not bad for $4.

/ 20% Off Home Depot Coupon #4  
Thanks for the tip on this. I picked up 4 of them (about $30) last week on eBay and have used 2 of them so far - I'm renovating a rental property so there's no end to the stuff I need. Good deal!! Local HD wouldn't give the discount on sale items though...no big deal if I'm getting 20% off everything else.

-Norm

/ 20% Off Home Depot Coupon #6  
I have just got Harbor freight's paper (add's) and there is a
20% discount coupon in it.

DougM

/ 20% Off Home Depot Coupon #7  
Just curious,
The fine print seems to specify which stores they are good at, or am I reading it wrong? Can you use them at any Home Depot?

/ 20% Off Home Depot Coupon #8  
That's what I thought when I first read the fine print but they're good at any regular Home Depot. They're limited to The Home Depot Supply stores in certain cities - I have no idea how the HD Supply stores differ from just a HD store.

The cashier did call a manager over to approve the coupon, she looked at it and really seemed to read thru it - almost like she hadn't seen one before - in the end, she blessed it.

-Norm

/ 20% Off Home Depot Coupon #9  
OK, great.
I'll bid on a couple as we're about to run some water lines on our property. About 1500' or so. Sure could use $$ the break.
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifThanks,

/ 20% Off Home Depot Coupon #10  
Thanks for the tip!! I just scored on two 20% off coupons on E-bay, Hopefully there won't be any problems.(fingers crossed) /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

There sure seams to be an abundance of them available??