Canadian Visitors

/ Canadian Visitors #1  

Rogator

Silver Member
Tractor
2010 John Deere 2520, John Deere 185, John Deere 155
I noticed the other day there was a post from another Canadian asking about being a visitor and not a member. I have seen people with one post that are members. I was just wondering if membership is only for Americans or is there something that I missed. I registered about two years ago but am still a visitor. I heard that in the near future Canadians will need passports to enter the USA. Maybe I need one for here too. Anyway I hope all your future days are as great as the day you drove your first tractor. Bye all "visitor" Tim

/ Canadian Visitors #2  
Nope, no passport needed for Tractorbynet. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Everyone's welcome. You can click on the FAQ at the top of the page, then scroll down to the bottom "How do I get to the next user title level?" and see how it's "supposed" to work, but sometimes doesn't. If you send a PM to Muhammad, though, he can probably fix that.

/ Canadian Visitors #3  
Since when did our cold weather brothers to the north consider themselves visitors? I would think you are more likely to need a passport to go to Quebec. Didn't they try to secede? Just kidding! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Joe

/ Canadian Visitors #4  
[You can click on the FAQ at the top of the page, then scroll down to the bottom "How do I get to the next user title level?" and see how it's "supposed" to work, but sometimes doesn't.The user title levels are based on your post total.]

The FAQ indicates that " Here is the list of the standard titles and # of posts to achieve them:

0 New Member
25 Member
50 Bronze Member
100 Silver Member
250 Gold Member
500 Platinum Member
1000 Veteran Member
2500 Elite Member
5000 Super Member
10000 Superstar Member"

I don't see a title of Visitor, I wonder what is the precursor that triggers "Visitor"?

Jim

/ Canadian Visitors #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( [

10000 Superstar Member )</font>

Bird,

You need to have this updated for guys like you. After 15,000 posts you deserve a new level of membership. Maybe the Extra Super Duper Diamond Platinum Star Member. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eddie

/ Canadian Visitors #6  
Welcome to TBN. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
You registered on 03/11/04. But have not posted until this year. Most TBNer's that have had problems with not changing to a member and beyond did not post for some time after registering. I sent a PM to Muhammad to give this thread a look.

/ Canadian Visitors #7  
It says member now! And welcome!

/ Canadian Visitors
Thankyou Gary. And thankyou all.