Motorcycles

/ Motorcycles #1  

Egon

Epic Contributor
As some of you have posted pictures of extremly well maintained cycles here is one for those muddy wet days that will not have it's looks denigrated by a dirt! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:
   / Motorcycles #3  
Hey Egon, that looks like just the thing for riding over to the construction site /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Motorcycles #4  
Hi Egon,
Nice /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif But if that motorcycle dude gave me any trouble, Id unleash my carpenter bees on him /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

scotty

/ Motorcycles #5  
That's a sweet ride, but I believe it's still over my price range /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Motorcycles #6  
It's even rustproof! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Motorcycles #7  
Its rustproof but has he had it sprayed for termintes?

And how is going to chain that thing up to keep from being stolen? All they need is a saw and its gone!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Later,
Dan

/ Motorcycles #8  
When you pull up to the stoplight, do you suppose the magnetic loop would detect your presence and switch the light?

/ Motorcycles #9  
Speaking of magnetic loop detectors, I doubt it would detect it, heck, I can't get the loop to detect my bike. There are 15 lights I must pass on my way to work. Only at 7 does the loop detect me. When I go in it's early 5AM and very few cars on the road. If I had to wait for a 4 wheeler to trip the loop I'd be sitting there for 15-20 min. at each light. At that time of day I treat them as stop signs (Had a trooper tell me this). I've even stuck 2 magnets to the underside of my frame (The kind of magnets that make a TV screen go wacky at 3 ft.) without any luck. I've called the D.O.T. for each light, they come and adjust the magnetic loop field setting which works for a month or so then its back to the way it was. I call them every year.

/ Motorcycles #10  
Don't know if this will work in NY, but in CA a guy told me if the light is red, slow down and weave the bike back and forth over the wires. I tried it and it worked fine.