Unimog

/ Unimog #12  
<font color=blue>I have a bunch of links in my favorites at work. I'll post them sometime this week during a lunch hour.</font color=blue>

Right..... during the lunch hour /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Never heard of the Unimog before, but after looking yesterday I want one. When I told this to my wife she check to see if I was running a fever! She just doesn't understand.

8-72214-signature.jpg

/ Unimog #13  
Re: Unimog/Odd Vehicles

OK, it's hardly a Unimog, but I've always had a soft spot for these Jeep Forward Controls...

05fc150.jpg

I like old Scouts too /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

15-43440-790signaturegif.gif

/ Unimog #14  
   / Unimog #15  

When I was young my father had one of those Willys Forward Controls with a snow plow on the front. Took a little getting used to driving since the driver sits above the front wheels instead of behind them. It had the best forward visibility of any plow truck I ever saw. You could look down and actually see the whole blade from the drivers seat. Lots of fun./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-29930-MJBTractor.gif

72% of all statistics are made up./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Unimog #16  

That must have looked something like this...

01fc150.jpg

There is more than you could ever want to know about the FCs on this site: FC-150 /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

15-43440-790signaturegif.gif

/ Unimog #17  

Boy that sure looks familiar./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif The one my father had did not have a box on it since it had rotted away many years earlier. To give it some weight on the rear end he had rigged up a couple of pieces of angle iron across the frame to hold a 55 gallon drum full of concrete. With all that weight and chains on all four wheels that thing was unstoppable on snow and ice. It sure was not much to look at though./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-29930-MJBTractor.gif

72% of all statistics are made up./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Unimog
Well thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have plenty of reading material(when I go back to work/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif) Lots of good leads.I love TBN/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Unimog #19  
   / Unimog #20  
Re: Unimog - Working Links

Dave,

Now... don't you all be showing off now... yeah hear... /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

{Thanks Dave!}

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG