WAR

/ WAR #1  

Mike_Dumond

Gold Member
Tractor
B6100D Kubota
The day before Tuesday, the French Acadians just heard that ****** Hussein was going to help ***** bin Laden and they decided -- This is WAR!!
****** Hussein was sitting in his bunker when his telephone rang. "Hallo! Mr. Hussein," a heavily accented voice said. "This is Thibodeau at the BJ's lounge there in Fort Kent, Maine. I'm callin' to told you we be officially declarin' war on you!"
"Well, Thibodeau, ****** replied, "This is indeed important news! How big is your army?"
"Rat now," said Thibodeau, (hesitating) "there is me, my cousin Robichaud, my next door neighbor Chasse, and the whole bunch from the bar. That make us eight!"
****** paused. "I must tell you, Thibodeau, that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."
"Woo-eee!@" said Thibodeau, "I gots to call you back later!"
Sure enough, the next day, Thibodeau called again. "Mr. Hussein, the war is still on there! We got us some war equipment!"
"And what equipment would that be, Thibodeau" ****** asked. "Well, we got us two ski-doos, a dozer, and de skidder.
****** sighed. "I must tell you, Thibodeau, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armored personnel carriers. Also, I've increased my army to 1-1/2 million since we last spoke."
"E-yiee!" said Thibodeau. " I gots to get back to you later."
Sure enough, Thibodeau rang again the next day. "Mr. Hussein, da war still be on! We got ourselves some airborne! We've took Berube's utra-light glider and we put us a shotgun in the cockpit, and Pelletier gots out of jail today and he is gonna join our army and we tripled our number. The Daigle's said tat they would join us too that makes 60.!"
****** was silent for a minute and then cleared his throat. "I must tell you, Thibodeau, that I have 10,000 bombers and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to 2 million!'
"Ah-yie-yie!", screams Thibodeau, "I gots to call you back later."
Sure enough, Thibodeau calls again the next day. "Bon jour, Sadamn! I so sorry I gots to toll you we is callin' off dis war."
"Im sorry to hear that, " said ******, "Why the sudden change of heart?"
"Well, " said Thibodeau,"We all had a long talk at the bar and Chief Doody Michaud, he say no way he's gonna feed no 2 million prisoners."

Keep the greasy side down.
Mike

/ WAR #2  
Very good Mike.... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

By the way... how far north are you... and how come the "ex" has 5 acres and you've only got 1...? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ WAR
I let her keep the house in the country, and the only place I could afford is in town, backing on the river. (border) Not a 50/50. More of a 90/10. My choice.

I'm right on the border, looking at Canada as we speak. When you look at a map of Maine, at the top, there seems to be a dip in the border, that's where I am.

Mike

/ WAR #4  
Hi Mike,

Before I left the last post, I had looked at your profile and saw the "other info"...

I was just busting on ya... and kidding around... I thought maybe you'd tell me... you'd climb the roof or something and "see the top of the world"...

I wasn't trying to get personal or anything... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

but thanks anyway for explaining.../w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ WAR
I couldn't remember if I had put the end of the world thing in there, but, it's almost true. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Mike

/ WAR #6  
<font color=blue>...I get asked how far North quite often. Well, I can't see the end of the world from my backyard. But if I stand on the roof I can. ...</font color=blue>

I thought this was a neat way of putting it... /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG