Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3130HST & ZD326s

Default Suggestion

About an hour ago one of our members pulled out of my driveway with a 4' brush hog I no longer used. He had seen me mention having it in a topic wondering if 4' KK brush hogs were any good, if I remember right....
    He made quite the drive to get here, but it was worth it to him because he couldn't find any used 4'rs in good shape where he was from.
    We built up the bed of his pickup to get it above the wheel wells and loaded it with my FEL forks and looking back, we should have had his wife take a picture [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Our bad. He strapped it down real well and off they went to the Grove City outlet mall..... to now buy something for the wife I imagine [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Anyway, I think it would be nice to have a classified forum for people selling or looking for tractor related stuff. I see above now that we need to PM Muhammad if we want to advertise something, so maybe this was tried before with poor results.

Anyway, sorry we missed the photo op. It would make this post more interesting. Maybe he'll take a couple unloading it [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3130HST & ZD326s

Default Suggestion

About an hour ago one of our members pulled out of my driveway with a 4' brush hog I no longer used. He had seen me mention having it in a topic wondering if 4' KK brush hogs were any good, if I remember right....
    He made quite the drive to get here, but it was worth it to him because he couldn't find any used 4'rs in good shape where he was from.
    We built up the bed of his pickup to get it above the wheel wells and loaded it with my FEL forks and looking back, we should have had his wife take a picture [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Our bad. He strapped it down real well and off they went to the Grove City outlet mall..... to now buy something for the wife I imagine [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Anyway, I think it would be nice to have a classified forum for people selling or looking for tractor related stuff. I see above now that we need to PM Muhammad if we want to advertise something, so maybe this was tried before with poor results.

Anyway, sorry we missed the photo op. It would make this post more interesting. Maybe he'll take a couple unloading it [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Default Re: Suggestion

Fred,

"nice to have a classified forum"

??

Click the button on the title bar above -- says "Classifieds"...

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fred,

"nice to have a classified forum"

??

Click the button on the title bar above -- says "Classifieds"...

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3130HST & ZD326s

Hey! Did you just put that there? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I really need to start paying more attention to all the features on this forum [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Thanks, Hakim

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3130HST & ZD326s

Hey! Did you just put that there? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I really need to start paying more attention to all the features on this forum [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Thanks, Hakim

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST

Looks like dealers enjoy listing their stuff there.

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST

Looks like dealers enjoy listing their stuff there.

Tractor
    TC-40D SS New Holland

Freds not only was the classified section there but it works too! I sold my last rig here on TBN within 24 hours of it's post. The buyer sent a hired flat bed truck from several states away to get it. Here's the last picture as it was going out the drive.

Tractor
    TC-40D SS New Holland

Freds not only was the classified section there but it works too! I sold my last rig here on TBN within 24 hours of it's post. The buyer sent a hired flat bed truck from several states away to get it. Here's the last picture as it was going out the drive.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast