It's a trap!!!

/ It's a trap!!! #1  

GlueGuy

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500
It\'s a trap!!!

A friend sent me this one. It may not be politically correct, but I think it's healthy to laugh a little at the situation...

A large group of Taliban soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a sand-dune: "One American soldier is better than ten taliban".

The Taliban commander quickly sends 10 of his best soldiers over the dune whereupon a gun-battle breaks out and continues for a few minutes, then silence.

The voice then calls out "One American soldier is better than one hundred taliban".

Furious, the taliban commander sends his next best 100 troops over the dune and instantly a huge gunfight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again
silence.

The American voice calls out again "One American soldier is better than one thousand taliban".

The enraged Taliban Commander musters one thousand fighters and sends then across the dune. Cannon, rocket and machine gun fire ring out as a huge battle is fought. Then silence.

Eventually one wounded taliban fighter crawls back over the dune and with his dying words tells his commander, "Don't send any more men, its a trap. There's two of them.

The GlueGuy

/ It's a trap!!! #2  
Re: It\'s a trap!!!

Bill,

Double our pleasure... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Posted Last Week...

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ It's a trap!!! #4  

<font color=blue>How embarassing!!!</font color=blue>

Don't worry about it, Bill. I laughed at the joke both times. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ It's a trap!!! #5  

Well, It sure had me ROTFLMAO that i posted it on another favoite site. Thanks GlueGuy

2001 B7500 HST 302 Fel R4 Tires, Befco BRB60
Semper Fidelis

/ It's a trap!!! #6  

glueguy: i and i am sure many others had not seen it before. enjoyed it.

/ It's a trap!!! #7  

I read the title and thought it was about the "bush" thread...

Billboe

/ It's a trap!!! #8  

first time I heard it - it was 2 Texans kickin' on Santa Anna's troops -
mike