Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

Default Some People !!

I went to visit my father this morning and notice that the other 75 rolls of hay that were wrapped were gone,so I figure the gentleman show up with his tractor trailer and haul them away.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Come to find out my father place the 75 rolls behind the barn,only because of the profanity that someone had spray painted on the white plastic wrapping.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif[/img]

In this area road signs & bridges are the main target for the spray bandits,[img]/w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif[/img]so beware if you have anything near the road side.

Thomas..NH

Tractor
    64 MF Utility 35 retired to parts pile.

Default Re: Some People !!

Just got hit over the weekend by the local class of 2000. The high schoolers painted our 6' cedar fence and went down the road and did the blacktop in two places. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Funny thing is, it leads to a small (20-) housing development. Now which house? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Talk about painting ones self into a corner. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)