Weather.

/ Weather. #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
As of right now the outside temp 57.6 degress w/a light breeze from the south.

Last year at this time the ground was frozen in the teens for a temp...ohhh yes I was complaning everyone in the midwest area was plowing or blowing snow and I had none..I ain't complaning now after last winter. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Weather. #2  
Got to love it huh. Yesterday I was walking around in a t shirt, and no jacket. This is in the Albany aera of NY. I think it got up to like 65 deg! I could get used to this./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-29691-tractor.gif
18-30376-Paul.jpg

a-usa.gif

/ Weather. #3  
Just turned on the news. 58 deg, at 6am. Got to love it!

18-29691-tractor.gif
18-30376-Paul.jpg

a-usa.gif

/ Weather. #4  
Central NY - 70 degrees per my car thermometer (pretty accurate) at 4:30 am today.

/ Weather. #5  
You know I do like snow, and winter, but I could take one warm winter. I could deal with this.

18-29691-tractor.gif
18-30376-Paul.jpg

a-usa.gif

/ Weather. #6  
59 degrees, baromoter 29.92, patial cloud cover to the east, no wind and it looks to be a real warm one today. Wierd weather - but I'm not complaining as I'm still doing backhoe work with the 'bota.

Todays projects: fix flat on old pickup then go get another 2ft. riser and cast iron grate, then set same to finish drain#2 then set more stone, more pipe, more sand, etc. to keep working toward finishing this year's major tractor project.

Andy in NH

/ Weather. #7  
Ya know Thomas is back when ya see a "Weather" topic posted. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Northwest wet and cold, night time above freezing, daytime mid forty's. Higher than normal rain for November 9".
Al

/ Weather. #8  
It has been very warm here also,and also very dry.We have not had any precip to speak of for the past 8 weeks.I've got new seeding that is dying because it's soo dry.Don't want any cold and snow but sure could use a good shower.

/ Weather. #9  
Had a high of 60 here yesterday. Took the ol' SuperGlide out for a ride. Supposed to reach into the low 60's here again today.

As much as I personally enjoy it, this great weather is also a boon for the cleanup and recovery efforts at the site of the WTC still going on everyday in NYC.

DFB

18-30366-dfbsig.gif

/ Weather. #10  
8am, Montreal - 15 degrees Celsius. That's 59 Farenheit. Supposed to be getting 50 mile/hour winds this afternoon.

18-55424-kubota.jpg