Thanks folks!

/ Thanks folks! #1  

Corm

Gold Member
Tractor
1999 Cub Cadet 7260, 1953 Farmall Super A
As I was catching up on the overnight posts to TBN, it occurred to me that I owe you folks a big Thanks! I read TBN faithfully every day, and have learned a bunch from the collective intelligence of you folks. You have influenced me in many ways - i.e. I built a trailer to carry my tractor on this spring, a project that I've wanted to do for years but never quite dared to start. Since then I have bought 3 welders and a plasma cutter and have started to hire out my meager welding skills. I bought a digital camera expressly to show you folks a few pictures of my tractor. You folks helped me to decide not to buy an outside furnace last winter, and also helped me (Thanks Muhammad) to buy some real nice perfume for my wife last Christmas. These are just a few examples...

I don't post many messages, primarily because every time I think I may have a value add response to a question, 5 people have already responded (man, you folks are fast!). I really enjoy the humorous stories, and the insight into your lives that you so willingly share with us.

So, let me wish all of you the very best during this Holiday season! May you all be happy and safe. My wife and I plan to spend Christmas day with my folks and the rest of my family here in northern Vt. Take care everyone, and thanks again for everything!

Corm

/ Thanks folks! #2  
I'd say that after that message, you and TBN are even. Well said.

You're not the only one to have benefitted tremendously from TBN, just one member of a large crowd!

MarkC
ChalkleySig4.gif

/ Thanks folks! #3  
Hey, Ed!

Remember -- part of what makes TBN what it is is you. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thanks for putting into words what so many of us feel every day.

Guess we oughta thank that Muhammad feller, too. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Thanks folks! #5  
Crom,
I agree with you on all points especially the part about posting. I also read daily, but don’t post often because of the quick draws that answer before I even see the questions. But sometimes I learn more by just reading anyway.

18-32460-1250sig.gif

/ Thanks folks! #6  
Well said, and thanks for all the hard work Muhammed /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

jd.gif

/ Thanks folks! #7  
I'm going to jump in here and 4th all that. The time that everyone on this board spends in general and helping others in particular is phenomenal. The help from everyone is great. How John Miller III can always come up with just the item so fast is incredible. Thomas, the concern this board had for you amazed me. Total strangers IRL, and all your TBN friends were genuinely concerned. Now that your back, I can see why. And Muhammad, where would we be without you? Muttering and whining to our significant others about that SOB dealer and why does my foot pedal stick?

Wonderful board and I am going to be lost over the next 12 days when I can't 'stop in'. THANKS!

Ecstatic Yuletide to all (read the post this is different in off topic) See ya next year.

Nick

Farmer kid usetabe, Farmer Wannabe

/ Thanks folks! #8  
TBNers one and all,

Mega dittos to all previously said. Never in my wildest imagination did I think that I would participate in a web forum. Not for me!! NOT!!

The experience has been great, the information immeasurable, the friendship genuine, the puns, play on words, traded barbs are fun to read, and some of the threads were, at times, a little painful to read, but all in all, a rewarding experience.

Thank you for your help and encouragement. A joyfull Holiday season to all and the hope for a Happy New Year the world over.

Terry

/ Thanks folks! #9  
I don't know what I did with all the time I had before I started reading the board on TBN. Nick, what's wrong, no computer in Amish country? Sounds like a nice Christmas gift for the folks.Twelve days away, you'll never catch up on the posts. Merry Christmas.

Ron