What is the biggest seller of compact tractors

/ What is the biggest seller of compact tractors #1  

Anonymous Poster

Kubota,New Holland or Deere. Is a New Holland and John Deere as reliable as a Kubota?My neighbor has a Kubota and says it is the best tractor he has ever had. He has a landscape business and says he gets better service out of it than his John Deere,but he says a New Holland has the best operator comfort of Deere or Kubota. He says Deere has had a lot of problems with the 4000 series and these tractors had so many problems John Deere is coming out with new design of tractors,if so when will they be out?I would like to buy American but was told all the compacts are foreign made.....

Thanks
Greenhorn

/ What is the biggest seller of compact tractors #2  
Not going to touch this one with a ten foot Pole or a five foot Italian. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Terry

/ What is the biggest seller of compact tractors #3  
Re: Who is the biggest seller of compact tractors

Greenhorn, if your question is sincere, check out the "search" function up at the top of this page.

If not, you should edit your post to include gun control and Bush/Gore to troll for every trigger point on this forum.
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by DocHeb on 12/22/01 12:09 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

/ What is the biggest seller of compact tractors #4  

Amen!!

Terry

/ What is the biggest seller of compact tractors
<font color=blue>...the biggest seller of compact tractors...</font color=blue>

For under 25 engine hp market has been and currently is Kubota with over 50% market share of the US market...

Beside making an extremely good compact tractor, one of Kubota's strongest selling points has been their lower retail price... New Holland will give them a run for their money over the next year or so to try and gain some market share {by discounting more heavily than in the past}... John Deere feels they have designed the "better mousetrap" and as usual will command a higher retail price {but will continue to have select "leader models" such as 790/990 and new unannounced units} ...

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ What is the biggest seller of compact tractors #6  
For what it's worth, I'm very happy with my New Holland 1920. I've dug over 1500' of trench since I picked it up used at the end of October this year. That's with the 757C backhoe. I have no qualitative input re: other brands. When I was shopping, I considered all 3 brands and the NH was the right model, at the right time, at the right price and I even think the stars were aligned and the Aurora Borialis was out as my wife let me get it!

And I do believe they are all japanese components, atleast the drivetrain, and probably assembled in the USA. Best of luck and enjoy it when you get it!

Todd in Placerville

'98 NH 1920 4x4

Sorry,
I did not mean to offend anyone.

/ What is the biggest seller of compact tractors #8  

I don't think you offended anyone. Just that a question like that is like discussing religion, politics or finances at the dinner table. Why don't you register as a user, start searching this board, get some ideas of what you want to do with a tractor today and in a few years, then find the models of several brands that fit the bill. Then its test drive time. That's the best part. And continue to ask questions. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

<font color=green> MossRoad </font color=green>
18-85239-int2500b.jpg

/ What is the biggest seller of compact tractors #9  
THERE ain't no such thing as american made compact. and as for your post, u pose a lot of statements that could get a lot of comment, but like terry i am not going to touch that with 10 ft. pole or in my case a 5ft.6" italian. seriously! they all make fine machines, u just have to see which one is best for u! i.e what fits me well at my 5'6" stature might not fit u well at 6'2" etc. etc. try them all and make your decision.

Thanks men!!!!!!!