frank f15 Have you dug out yet?!

/ frank f15 Have you dug out yet?! #1  

Von

Veteran Member, Advertiser
Tractor
Kubota B2710
Frank, I know that you are in Buffalo, NY and got over 25" of the white stuff yesterday. Here in Rochester the grass is still green! and we are only about 60 miles east of you! Have fun digging out! and send some this way when you get a chance, I want to try my new snow blower.

18-30445-von.gif

/ frank f15 Have you dug out yet?! #2  
von: as i read your post i had to laugh my ----- off i am actually 20 mi. south of buffalo, we are normally considered the snow belt, but all i got was 2 in', that was christmas eve nite, the heavy snow was int the city itself and the northern surburbs, now for the funny part, i just came home from 2 days of visiting my youngest daughter in east rochester, no snow, just sun shine. actually she is in macedon just off rt.441.. so there i sit with know snow to move/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

/ frank f15 Have you dug out yet?!
Frank,
Your daughter is right down the road from me! I can see 441 from my house. So you know why it would be nice to see a little snow. Just watched the news and it looks like the wind is going to shift and dump some snow a bit south of where it has been. Good luck if you get the 2 ft. that they say is coming in the next few days.

18-30445-von.gif

/ frank f15 Have you dug out yet?! #4  
von: u will be happy to know that as i left the house today i had about 6 in of snow, city got it hard again , and as i work in the city it was not a nice drive. took me three hrs to get home and the snow had drifted south so when i got home i had about 22 in in drive, got the car in but got stuck. gave me a chance to fire teh baby up. damm it does a fine job and much easier than the old ford 2 n.going to be like this for nest 3 or 4 days. snow is just going to move back and forth. my daughter tells me uare starting to get some snow.

/ frank f15 Have you dug out yet?!
Frank,
as the band moved south a bit we got about an inch to two inchs. Just enough for my son to go out and snowboard in the side yard in. They say by the weekend the wind will shift and come out of the north more so we will see some lake effect snow. I have yet to try out my 3pt. snowblower, so I'm starting to chomp at the bit so to speak. Have fun and send some of the snow down the road to me!

18-30445-von.gif