Veteran Member
Tractor
2003 Kubota L3430

Attachments

• 6-94144-0.jpg
    6-94144-0.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 54
   / Creative Counting #2  
Okay, when I see a tax attorney start a thread called "Creative Counting", I just have to jump in and see what he's up to, but the subtlety of this one is beyond me. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

"0" and a picture of ground zero. But ..., but ..., what ... ???

I'll say this, though -- as one of our most verbose and cleverly eloquent members, you just broke your all-time record for succinctness. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Gonna be a hard one to beat, too. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Creative Counting #3  
Oh geeze Harv. Now this is gonna go to his head./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Keep the greasy side down.
Mike

/ Creative Counting #4  

/ Creative Counting #5  
Harv, think about it, I think he means zero, as in ground zero.

Maybe our resident attorney has a New year's resolution to be less wordy. If so, he's doing a great job!! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Rich
"What a long strange trip it's been."

/ Creative Counting

Attachments

• 6-94236-mv1307.gif
    6-94236-mv1307.gif
    23.3 KB · Views: 58
   / Creative Counting #7  
Do you do taxes????? /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

If you do, I think you may have a bunch of new customers. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Terry

/ Creative Counting #8  
<font color=blue>think about it, I think he means zero, as in ground zero</font color=blue>

Uhhh... yeah, that's what I said, isn't it? /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

Ahhhh ... the li'l devil has added more pieces to the puzzle. Now we're getting somewhere, Glenn. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I'm gonna have to conclude that this is a very slow time for your business. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Something about idle minds and the devil's playground? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Creative Counting #9  

Attachments

• 6-94264-monkeybusinessmen2.gif
    6-94264-monkeybusinessmen2.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 55
   / Creative Counting #10  

Geez, edged out by DocHeb<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by TerryinMD on 12/27/01 10:26 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

Attachments

• 6-94266-threeandbaby.jpg
    6-94266-threeandbaby.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 51