Tractor
    Kubota L3130DT, Kubota L185DT, JD LX277

Default No Deal on PINK Massey

Last night my wife was watching "Deal or No Deal". I happen to walk by the TV and saw a PINK Massey Ferguson Tractor on the stage. I asked my wife what was going on and she said the lady playing the game was a "Tractor Woman" and the deal was a Pink Massey Ferguson with FEL retail value 33k and $125,000.00. She passed and I don't know what she ended up with.

I could not tell what model the Massey was but it look to be a Utility size. My wife asked me what I would have done. I said I would take the deal!!! With $125,000.00 I could afford to have the Massey repainted RED!

A new tractor and 125k...why can't I get on that show???

Anyone see happen to catch this?

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Main: Case 235

Default Re: No Deal on PINK Massey

I think your wife was messin' with you. You'll know for sure if she next tells you she just heard that a beer truck overturned out front, but you missed the clean up by just a few minutes!
    I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man. It is us. -Konrad Lorenz