Turning Six

/ Turning Six #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
My baby girl will be turning six years old at 9am..that was when she was deliver./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
So off I go to TLE get her couple B-Day presents and have a little party. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Last edited:
   / Turning Six #2  
Thomas, tell her Happy Birthday from me. Hope you both have a great day. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Went by that dealership TOWNLINE EQUIPMENT and out thru Lebanon last summer. Very nice area indeed. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

BTW No plans as yet for BW FLA.

DFB

18-30366-dfbsig.gif

/ Turning Six #3  
Thomas,

From where I sit... your 6 year old baby girl looks showroom new...! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

I'd like you to come over to my place and show me how to spit-shine it like yours...Wow... /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Turning Six #4  
That picture makes it appear that an electric blanket might be appropriate./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

BirdSig.jpg

/ Turning Six #5  
Thomas, your baby girl is becoming quite a young lady. She's becoming quite a beauty, but I suspect she was born beautiful! She must make you very proud, and I'll bet she's a big help to you!/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Rich
"What a long strange trip it's been."

/ Turning Six #7  
Take off the chains! Set her free...it's the least you can do for her birthday./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

35-83637-JimIBoomer.jpg

JimI

/ Turning Six #8  
Don't go without your coffee cup! It's still sitting on your tractor seat. Or does she drink coffee too as such a young age?

/ Turning Six
Thanks John. Just a whole lot of TLC and bath week,also keep it out of the weather.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Turning Six #10  
Ok the jokes on me. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif I thought you were talking about your daughter!!! Here I wrote this reply about my daughter, who is the same age, and then I looked at the pic and it's your tractor!!

18-35034-TRACTO~1.GIF