Get together?

/ Get together? #1  

Boondox

Elite Member
Tractor
Deere 4044R cab, Kubota KX-121-3S
Just looking at profiles and noticed plenty of members within a day's drive of me...so looked at the map and saw that Albany NY was pretty much the center of the NY/PA/CT/MA/NH/MD subset of TBN members. Obviously this is a bad time of year to make advance travel plans, but if we planned something for next summer in the Albany area, how many members would be interested in making the trip?

Pete

/ Get together? #2  
Count me in.

/ Get together? #3  
Boondox,

Ya forgot MD!! /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

Sounds like a plan in the works.

How about during Empire Days or a similar event?

Terry

/ Get together? #4  
land2.jpg

<font color=blue>...How about during Empire Days or a similar event?...</font color=blue>

Wow... we'll actually getting closer to fruition of something actually happening... /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

First event coming up for 2002 per Muhammad is:

2002 NY Farm Show
February 21-23, 2002
New York State Fair Grounds
Syracuse, New York

another event:

2002 Empire Farm Days
August 6, 7, & 8, 2002
at the Rodman Lott & Son Farms
Rt 414, Seneca Falls, NY

I vote for an all-day affair @ one of the above venues versus just smiling at one another standing around in a restaurant... watching our hand grow... /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Get together? #5  
Count me in! I kinda like Empire Days, too.

/ Get together? #6  
Count me in.

Any one is fine for me. Much easier for us in late winter. August is our busiest time. This is typically the last weekend of the Washington County Agricultural Exposition in which our kids are involved. Rats!!!!!

Terry

/ Get together? #7  
I often find myself going to the Albany area anyway.. en route to my mother's house in NH. So sure, sounds great! When/what are the "Empire Days"?

/ Get together? #8  
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.empirefarmdays.com/>When/what are the "Empire Days"? </A>

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Get together? #10  
That would be grand..all for it.
I would have to leave a day or so earlier to attend if I was to ride the m/c,for I get to gawking around and end up lost./w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Maybe I better ride long w/DFB./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif