Tractor
    B-2910 delivered 8/23/01

Default trying to edit signature

I'm trying to see if I can add picture to my signature.

Tractor
    JD 750 (first was '62 AC D-12 w/ factory 3pt.)

Default Re: trying to edit signature

First off, go to forum feedback and there is a long thread for signatures.The way you do it is attach it to a post you do(when you are in the preview/edit screen you will see attach file.Then after you post it, go to that post and put your cursor over the 'attachment' link.On the bottom of your browser you should see something like http://www.tractorbynet.com/forumfiles/18-xxxxx-xxx.gif.(write that down),that is what you put in your profile with image tags under signature and then you should see it next time you post.
    P.S. Muhammad wants it to be under 4K in size(smaller is better though), and 65 pixels wide by 75 pixels high.

California - S.F. East Bay & Sierra foothills
    Tractor
    Kubota L2500DT Standard Transmission

Default Re: trying to edit signature

Wow! Gator is quick! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Basically, you can't reference a file on your hard drive, gotrocks. Gotta upload it to a server and reference it there. Making it an attachment on one of your messages is a good way to get it onto the TBN server.