Global Warming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Global Warming? #1,721  
IMO..."liberal lefty" is an oxymoron...

personally, I think "ignoring" anyone's opinion is like sticking your head in the sand...regardless of how much you don't care for the content...nothing like a closed mind...

As for the topic..do most of the believers that think the current climate change is caused by human activity also believe that all the past climate changes were also caused by human activity?

There are many more fields of science (including medicine) that completely reverse previous conclusions based on the most current available data...

When it comes to the populous of the planet...just what do the man made "global warming advocates" (wingnuts) think anyone here in America can do about it...regardless...do they really think they can change things in India or China ?

I ignore anyone who wishes to make everything political. I don't expect anyone here to change, and honestly, it really would not make a difference. But, I can say if you think this weather is normal, then I am not the only one with my head in the sand.
479940_3912003192120_1942552014_n.jpg

Last edited:
   / Global Warming? #1,723  
Mace, that's real information. You are out to confuse folks aren't you?:thumbsup:

/ Global Warming? #1,724  
The info on the "particles" seems very scant so far and multiple conclusions are being drawn about something which may be a big deal, or maybe nothing relevant, we just don't know yet. Very interesting at least!

/ Global Warming? #1,725  
I read a few weeks ago that the recent edict sent down from Uncle George Soros listed that as the buzz phrase of the week for liberal talking points. You follow your instructions from the dear leader admirably, congratulations!:thumbsup:

I did a bit of research on google - the only connection of deny , deny ,deny...reaccuse to George Soros was by toppop52 on this forum. I first heard the statement from a captian in the reserves this past Thanksgiving.
It seems from the 10 hits from the following search https://www.google.com/#q=george+so...pw.r_qf.&fp=147022a802e233af&biw=1140&bih=517
that Soros statement was "Deny, Lie, and Re-Accuse"

Your claim is made up again. I stand corrcted if you can reference your claim. I learned the quote from Vicky, not George and if the shoe fits wear it. It seems to fit. :thumbsup:

Loren

/ Global Warming? #1,726  
When Nafta was passed, it called for environmental standards to be implemented. (Of course those were ignored.)
If we were wanting to reduce China's and India's pollution- we could use the model we do with sweatshop labor. If it is produced with sweatshop labor- we will not buy it.Companies like Nike changed their production methods. If we had the will we could change a lot. But we don't as we put dollars ahead of pollution and health.
Obvious stuff like lead in baby toys we do something about- but we even try to look the other way on that.
Realistically we will never address pollution- easier not to, cheaper also- for now.
We could, if we chose to.

/ Global Warming? #1,727  
I did a bit of research on google - the only connection of deny , deny ,deny...reaccuse to George Soros was by toppop52 on this forum. I first heard the statement from a captian in the reserves this past Thanksgiving.
It seems from the 10 hits from the following search https://www.google.com/#q=george+so...pw.r_qf.&fp=147022a802e233af&biw=1140&bih=517
that Soros statement was "Deny, Lie, and Re-Accuse"

Your claim is made up again. I stand corrcted if you can reference your claim. I learned the quote from Vicky, not George and if the shoe fits wear it. It seems to fit. :thumbsup:

Loren
Surely you cannot be so ignorant that you didn't recognize that as a poke at you for repeatedly using the phrase to cover up your inability to answer the simple questions I've asked of all you AGW proponents. Or, perhaps you are, I wouldn't know.
Isn't it hard to maintain your veil of narcissism when you can't answer such simple questions? I mean really, how can you continue to believe yourself so intelligent when you can't even find a cut and paste to accurately rebut those simple facts that you have been quizzed on repeatedly?
In the past 10,000 years there have been much warmer events that actually warmed much faster and they could not possible have been related to fossil fuel use, why is this time absolutely in total opposition to the previous events? Just accurately and with proof answer how those other events happened and why this time has nothing to do with those reasons and you win! Of course you can't so you "Deny, deny, deny re-accuse!":laughing:

/ Global Warming? #1,728  
Surely you cannot be so ignorant that you didn't recognize that as a poke at you for repeatedly using the phrase to cover up your inability to answer the simple questions I've asked of all you AGW proponents. Or, perhaps you are, I wouldn't know.
Isn't it hard to maintain your veil of narcissism when you can't answer such simple questions? I mean really, how can you continue to believe yourself so intelligent when you can't even find a cut and paste to accurately rebut those simple facts that you have been quizzed on repeatedly?
In the past 10,000 years there have been much warmer events that actually warmed much faster and they could not possible have been related to fossil fuel use, why is this time absolutely in total opposition to the previous events? Just accurately and with proof answer how those other events happened and why this time has nothing to do with those reasons and you win! Of course you can't so you "Deny, deny, deny re-accuse!":laughing:

Golly Pop have you forgotten Dino Farts. :laughing:

/ Global Warming? #1,730  
I ignore anyone who wishes to make everything political. I don't expect anyone here to change, and honestly, it really would not make a difference. But, I can say if you think this weather is normal, then I am not the only one with my head in the sand.

I got news for you...if you take ALL the political machinations and biases (both sides) out of the equation....the only thing that is left are assumptions and conjecture based on incomplete and inefficient data...

Was the 'ice age' not "normal WX? what about the warming that melted the ice age? not normal WX ?

at any rate, "normal" is a very poor adjective to describe the weather regardless of the scenario...

My own personal (climate change) observations over the last several years do not have so much to do with average temperatures but with shifting seasons...i.e., earlier, Autumns, cold fronts and earlier Springs

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.
Richard Feynman

who also said
Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.