Global Warming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Global Warming? #1,983  
Mother nature is destructive and poisons the environment all the time on a gigantic scale, all man's activities are small and insignificant

HS

The problem being that climate adjusted to Mother Nature's input. It is now adjusting the man's...and we aren't going to like it.

Harry K

/ Global Warming? #1,985  
Sounds like no answere in Hand.:dance1:

I honestly have no clue which question you are referring to. I'm busy reseeding my yard, if you want to clearly state which question, I'll answer it. If you want to beat around the bush, I just don't care!

/ Global Warming? #1,986  
An attempt at sublime sarcasm eh?:cool2:

Have you once contributed one thing to this topic other than your lame, derisive comments and attempts to deride some who have?

/ Global Warming? #1,988  
Have you once contributed one thing to this topic other than your lame, derisive comments and attempts to deride some who have?

Have you read the complete thread? That might give you an indication!

Having received a Lame,Derisive comment when originally asking a question look in da Mirror.:thumbdown:

/ Global Warming? #1,989  
Have you read the complete thread? That might give you an indication!

Having received a Lame,Derisive comment when originally asking a question look in da Mirror.:thumbdown:

For someone that keeps demanding answers to questions posed...it's hypocritical to respond with a question...IMO:thumbdown:
And FYI...it was more of an observation than a comment...! adjectives intact...

/ Global Warming? #1,990  
We almost had a frost- 34, 36 earlier this week -little ice on the windshield but didn't reach the ground.
when I moved to Maine in 1984, we could not get out of August without a hard frost that was killing. As a kid in south western Mass, 15min from NY and Ct August frosts were common.
Last year it was October before we had a frost in my area. Leaves are getting some color here and there. -Not what I consider normal- I'm living through global warming. I miss the "good old days" of normal seasons and weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.