Global Warming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Global Warming? #2,111  
I see youi are still in your playbook. All insults, all denial.

Harry K

/ Global Warming? #2,112  
So you are one of the St. Helens proves a flood carved the Grand Canyon. Enough said.

Harry K

/ Global Warming? #2,113  
Please, let's not knock the Neanderthal's.! Many of us have Neanderthal Genes present!:shocked:

Also note that the Scientist of this moment are all at the peak of their scientific knowledge.:cool2:

Anybody know how Noah got all those animals and food into the Ark?:thumbsup:

And a year full of excrement (including human) and urine out of that one little window?

Harry K

/ Global Warming? #2,114  
ALL knowledge about it? No.

Thoughts:

He had @ 100 years to get it done.

And... it was really BIG.

And, my limited understanding indicates he had help. Or, he was simply the instrument used, by the One accomplishing the task. Noah, was the lead helper. He wasn't entirely on his own.

So it comes down to "goddidit".

Harry K

/ Global Warming? #2,115  
EE_Bota said:
Why yes, I know. Thanks for asking.:thumbsup:

If an all-powerful God commanded me to repeat it, I'd show you first hand.

And that folks is an example of faith based reasoning that leads nowhere. It provides no way forward, is untestable, and leaves us at the mercy of those who make a literal interpretation of one old book. The ayatollahs would agree completely with your response but point out that the Quran has provided additional mandatory rules from on high that supersede the Old and New Testaments.

/ Global Warming? #2,116  
Two ships passed each other.

With respect...

right?

/ Global Warming? #2,118  
And that folks is an example of faith based reasoning that leads nowhere. It provides no way forward, is untestable, and leaves us at the mercy of those who make a literal interpretation of one old book. The ayatollahs would agree completely with your response but point out that the Quran has provided additional mandatory rules from on high that supersede the Old and New Testaments.

But you act surprised. Were your claims of knowledge of religion false? Were you not aware that God is considered all-powerful, and can do literally anything? What else have you not learned or forgotten? No wonder you are ring leader in insulting people of faith..you claim to be well studied, but you have mislead yourself. Do you remember that proof is considered the death of faith, and faith is thought to be desired greatly by God in most religions? If you remember these basic things, you can answer at least some of your own questions. But that will deny you an opportunity for some thinly veiled insults, but you will find other opportunities.

As the ayatollahs call us infidels, you guys call anyone who won't bow to the consensus "deniers." So it is you guys who are like the ayatollahs. And people like me who continue to study the science are likewise smeared.

/ Global Warming? #2,120  
(And... it was really BIG.)

I believe the dimensions are given in Cubits but can't recall what they were.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.