Global Warming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Global Warming? #2,212  
/pine said:
You're proving your ignorance yet again and revealing your main education and information source (wikipedia) :laughing:

drivel on oh toothless one...!

No. I worked with his classmates from medical school who knew him and his career quite well. And why do you think he is qualified to be quoted as a scientist? Did you find any of his papers on Medline? Does understanding enough to write Jurrasic Park qualify you as a paleobiogist?

Drip.

/ Global Warming? #2,213  
No. I worked with his classmates from medical school who knew him and his career quite well. And why do you think he is qualified to be quoted as a scientist? Did you find any of his papers on Medline? Does understanding enough to write Jurrasic Park qualify you as a paleobiogist?

Drip.

Sure you did...:laughing::laughing::laughing:
you're projecting again...

And FYI...I never quoted him as anything or having any authority...he was a visionary with very keen and accurate foresight.

You have already proven you know nothing about his clinical and subjective research backgrounds...just like you knew nothing about Richard Feynman before you looked at the wiki pages....:laughing:

/ Global Warming? #2,214  
Yep makes you pretty sick how these Liberals are ruing the World, not just out Country. One of the best lines when they banned DDT, to save the environment ended up killing MILLIONS of people in third world Countries.

I could only watch a little my blood pressure started going up to fast watching how we are being raped by the greenies.

/ Global Warming? #2,215  
Yep makes you pretty sick how these Liberals are ruing the World, not just out Country. One of the best lines when they banned DDT, to save the environment ended up killing MILLIONS of people in third world Countries.

I could only watch a little my blood pressure started going up to fast watching how we are being raped by the greenies.

When DDT was banned commies bought it all for hefty kickbacks in Swiss banks ofcourse. Then poisoned half of the country with it. Lobsters gone, frogs gone, insects gone, birds gone, jack rabbits with tumors, deer with tumors. Then the bugs came back in mass and there were no birds to eat them so they destroyed the crop. It was a total dissaster. It happened in former Czechoslovakia.
Now tell me honestly would you put DDT in your house, on your garden and expose yourself and your children to it. So next time before you make statements like above ask yourself if you would expose yourself to it. If the answer is no or even not sure, say nothing.

/ Global Warming? #2,216  

Incidence study of DDT in breast milk.
NRDC: Healthy Milk, Healthy Baby - DDT

effects of DDT -Duke
Effects of DDT

DDT and harmful effects -pbs
Timeline | Fooling With Nature | FRONTLINE | PBS

clean eating
Best choices in fruits and vegetables | BabyCenter

Behind Mass Die-Offs, -Yale
Pesticides Lurk as Culprit
Behind Mass Die-Offs, Pesticides Lurk as Culprit by Sonia Shah: Yale Environment 360

Next time you are looking for insect repellent, skip the natural stuff, skip DEET, just rub on some DDT. Maybe you can plumb your shower head to take the DDT. Use a garden hose pesticide sprayer loaded with DDT, Get yourself good and soaked. Oh, and if your kids, grandkids, neighbors come over, soak them down too, ...why not DDT is harmless right?....Good for pregnant women?
Anyone would be a fool to think it is harmless.

/ Global Warming? #2,217  
There is one good side about man-made global warming. "IF" we are experiencing man-made global warming, there will never be another ice age.

Because if another ice age approaches, then all we have to do is what we are now doing and it will go away.:)

/ Global Warming? #2,218  
/pine said:
Sure you did...:laughing::laughing::laughing:
you're projecting again...

And FYI...I never quoted him as anything or having any authority...he was a visionary with very keen and accurate foresight.

You have already proven you know nothing about his clinical and subjective research backgrounds...just like you knew nothing about Richard Feynman before you looked at the wiki pages....:laughing:

You are a pathetic wannabe troll. Good night. Don't forget to read about Crighton's amazing clinical and research career. Not.

Visionary my ***, he was a great science fiction writer, no more.

/ Global Warming? #2,219  
You are a pathetic wannabe troll. Good night. Don't forget to read about Crighton's amazing clinical and research career. Not.

Visionary my ***, he was a great science fiction writer, no more.

Shows how little you know...:laughing:

And FYI...it's you that is a pathetic wannabe...no more.

BTW...I'm still laughing @ you...:laughing:

/ Global Warming? #2,220  
/pine said:
Shows how little you know...:laughing:

And FYI...it's you that is a pathetic wannabe...no more.

BTW...I'm still laughing @ you...:laughing:

Laugh on bozo.

Status
Not open for further replies.