Is it the season .... Or what?

/ Is it the season .... Or what? #1  

Dusty

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx22
I have been reading the forums today, and it seems that tempers are starting to flair and people are getting unusually hostile toward each other. I have even seen old friends starting to go for the jugular vein. Is it the season, the weather, or did I just pick the wrong posts? Seems that some people are asking for a fight. Why?

/ Is it the season .... Or what? #3  
Morning Dusty.
With the holidays plus tax bill for some along w/cabin fever starting to set in...yeah the stress level rise,kinda gotta deal w/it like water off ducks back.

/ Is it the season .... Or what? #4  
My wife contends it is caused by lack of photons. Folks get surly when they don't get enough sun. I've been trying to get a little more sun myself. I hate it when I slip into hostility and sarcasm for no particular reason.

I usually gauge this tendency by how much I dislike a certain poster's posts. When I start shouting at him while sitting in front of my computer, I know it's time to catch a few rays.

Mike

/ Is it the season .... Or what? #5  
Who the **** says people are getting testy and bad tempered? And why blame it on the **** season or the ***** moon or **** photons. I like the **** moon, it never did me any **** harm. I can't understand why people want to talk bad about the **** moon. Why don't you people shut up and quit ruining my life! Bah humbug.

:D

P.S.: Has anyone seen my pills?

/ Is it the season .... Or what? #6  
N80 said:
P.S.: Has anyone seen my pills?

I want some pills? What you got? :D

Eddie

/ Is it the season .... Or what? #8  
Eddie, I got a pill for every occasion. But you know what? A hot Blenheims #3 ginger ale with two or three fingers of Jack Daniels usually works better than anything else, especially during these days of Holiday cheer. Taken in moderation, it is one of my favorite vices. And that #3 ginger ale is so spicy, all you can do is sip. Its not a party drink.

/ Is it the season .... Or what? #9  
N80 said:
A hot Blenheims #3 ginger ale with two or three fingers of Jack Daniels
What does a finger equate to? A shot?

/ Is it the season .... Or what? #10  
It must have been Blenheims my brother brought to the beach once. I think we had #2 and it was so much stronger than any gingerale I had ever had that I couldn't imagine a #3!

Chuck