Joining the ranks of Mr Bird!

/ Joining the ranks of Mr Bird! #1  

_RaT_

Tractor
Kioti 3510-SE HST
In but a few short minutes I shall be tractorless for the first time in many years (I still have a rototiller and Snapper 38" mower). The new owner of my L3830 is scehduled to be here in minutes. I just went out and moved one last huge rock into place, something 5 guys could not begin to do. So Bird, will I have withdrawls? Will I wish for something to replace my tractor? Will TBN become a distant memory? The agony, the pain.... :eek: :D

/ Joining the ranks of Mr Bird! #2  
Rat, Why? John

/ Joining the ranks of Mr Bird! #3  
Oh the horror! Life without a tractor is a unthinkable thought. I can't even imagine the withdraw symptoms you will be going through by tomorrow. Do they even make a pill for this yet? I feel for you. :D

/ Joining the ranks of Mr Bird! #5  
RaT, we all grieve your loss. Don't give up TBN, you have so much knowledge to share and I have enjoyed your post and excellent advice.

So what year model is your next tractor going to be?

/ Joining the ranks of Mr Bird! #7  
_RaT_ said:
In but a few short minutes I shall be tractorless for the first time in many years (I still have a rototiller and Snapper 38" mower). The new owner of my L3830 is scehduled to be here in minutes. I just went out and moved one last huge rock into place, something 5 guys could not begin to do. So Bird, will I have withdrawls? Will I wish for something to replace my tractor? Will TBN become a distant memory? The agony, the pain.... :eek: :D

Somewhere on this earth, Mark Chalkley just got a shiver down his spine! I hope he didn't spill his coffee. :eek:

/ Joining the ranks of Mr Bird!
California said:
RaT don't do it! You have to have some kind of diesel toy.

Oh I do, I still have my 30 gallon diesel tank with a hand crank pump.

/ Joining the ranks of Mr Bird! #9  
MossRoad said:
Somewhere on this earth, Mark Chalkley just got a shiver down his spine! I hope he didn't spill his coffee. :eek:
The reply to this should probably be in a new thread. For us newbies: who the heck was this Mark Chalkley? I occasionally see references to other references that cite Chalkey and get the impression he was one of the early TBN Wise Ones. By now all that's left is the shadow of a ghost. Can either of you explain??

/ Joining the ranks of Mr Bird! #10  
California said:
The reply to this should probably be in a new thread. For us newbies: who the heck was this Mark Chalkley? I occasionally see references to other references that cite Chalkey and get the impression he was one of the early TBN Wise Ones. By now all that's left is the shadow of a ghost. Can either of you explain??
Grab a large cup of coffee, do a TBN search for him, read and learn. ;) When you can grab a magnet from his hand, it will be time for you to leave, weedhopper.