It's been one of those days......

/ It's been one of those days...... #1  

tallyho8

Elite Member
Who Dat Nation west of Westwego east of Ama south
Tractor
Kubota L4400, Kubota ZD326
I just finished more of my favorite beverage than I usually drink and after I write this I'm going to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

First thing this morning I had to bring my young horse to the LSU Veterinary Hospital where he has to spend a few days. When I got home we had to take my son to a hospital to be admitted for back problems. My wife went to the barn to feed her pygmy goats and found our Great Pyrenees dead. Coming home, in grief, she got a speeding ticket. I hopped in the golf cart to go back to my horse barn and it had a flat tire. The central heat broke. I didn't bother buying a Lotto ticket today.:(

/ It's been one of those days...... #2  
Sorry to hear about your loss and misfortune.

Eddie

/ It's been one of those days...... #3  
That's a tough day.
Hope tomorrow is better. It almost has to be doesn't it?
Cliff

/ It's been one of those days...... #4  
tallyho8 said:
I just finished more of my favorite beverage than I usually drink and after I write this I'm going to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

First thing this morning I had to bring my young horse to the LSU Veterinary Hospital where he has to spend a few days. When I got home we had to take my son to a hospital to be admitted for back problems. My wife went to the barn to feed her pygmy goats and found our Great Pyrenees dead. Coming home, in grief, she got a speeding ticket. I hopped in the golf cart to go back to my horse barn and it had a flat tire. The central heat broke. I didn't bother buying a Lotto ticket today.:(

I'm sorry for all the bad luck you are having. Keep your chin up, tomorrow will be better!

/ It's been one of those days...... #5  
Today got to be better than yesterday tallyho8,and we're pulling for you.

/ It's been one of those days...... #7  
tallyho8 said:
...The central heat broke...

On the bright side...it wasn't very cool last night, so you probably didn't need heat. See? Things are already improving.:) ;)

/ It's been one of those days...... #8  
hmmm that really was a bad day. hpefully in the morning things will be looking up for you.

/ It's been one of those days...... #9  
After a day like that, I might be afraid to get out of bed tomorrow. Hope things improve rapidly.

/ It's been one of those days...... #10  
You're above sea level... that's good!
You have your sense of humor still... that's good!
Hang in there and today's just got to be an improvement...that's good!
Thanks for sharing your losses and problems .. you know you have others pulling for you... that's good!